There's nothing quite like sailing across the waters of the world, breathing in that crisp sea air and feeling totally free and a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life. This is why so many people choose to go on cruises all over the world, but cruise shops are huge and filled with thousands of travelers, often feeling just like floating themselves. A voyage on board a luxury yacht can be far more romantic, private, intimate, and enjoyable for all, and the Prana by Atzaro is truly one of the most luxurious vessels sailing today.
Prana by Atzaro
The Prana by Atzaro is the biggest and best equipped phinisi yacht sailing today. Voyaging around the seas of Indonesia, this yacht offers unparalleled luxury experiences for all on board. From spa treatments to scuba diving expeditions, from fine dining to exciting adventures, the Prana is a dream-weaving, magic memory-forming yacht like no other. Here's what a journey on board this exceptional vessel can do for you:
- The Vessel - The Prana by Atzaro is a huge yacht with a total of four decks and nine different suites. The entire vessel can be used for large groups, retreats, and special occasions, or individual suites can be rented out upon request. The Prana features around 900 square meters of usable space in total, and is home to many luxurious facilities and features including a lounge area, star-gazing deck areas, viewing platforms, yoga areas, day beds, a full spa, a cinema, and so much more. With oversized gangways and lots of deck areas to explore, as well as only a small and limited number of guests on board at any one time, you'll really have all the comfort, space, and privacy you need to enjoy a memorable and magical trip.
- The Suites - The Prana by Atzaro is one of the world's most luxurious yachts. The accommodation on this vessel is truly spectacular, with all of the nine suites featuring extraordinary design and decoration. The suites are divided into the following classes; Master, Grand, Deluxe, Superior, and Standard. The Standard suites are the simplest, but still offer the sort of 5-star luxury you'd expect at a world class resort, while the more high-end suites offer additional space, furnishings, and features. Each one is fitted with high quality wood interiors, amazing views over the waters and coastlines, deluxe bathrooms, artworks and photographs on the walls, huge beds, and plenty of storage.
- Dining - As well as exceeding expectations in terms of both features, beauty, and accommodation, the Prana by Atzaro also provides impeccable standards of fine dining cuisine in its on-board restaurant. Offering a delicious menu of flavors fusing elements of both Western and Asian cuisines, the Prana's chef and cooking team work with fresh, local, seasonal ingredients and many luxury items like caviar and deluxe European cheeses. They can provide dishes to fit in with any particular dietary need or desire, including vegan and gluten-free options, and the Prana also plays home to an extensive wine collection.
- Spa and Wellness - The Prana is designed to provide the most relaxing and soothing experiences possible at sea, so as well as offering the finest standards of accommodation and fine dining, the yacht also features its own spa and wellness services, as well as yoga classes and soothing special events like the 'Cinema Under The Stars' evenings. The 'Atelier de Beauté' spa offers a huge range of facials, body treatments, hair care, manicures, pedicures, scrubs, and more, all designed to help you slip into a state of total relaxation. Meanwhile, the on-board yoga classes on the specialized yoga deck, surrounded by nothing but the gentle waves and fresh air, are truly something special to behold.
- Destinations - The Prana by Atzaro travels around the waters of Indonesia, stopping off at key locations along the way. From May through to October, for instance, the Prana stops off around the coastline of Komodo, the home of the iconic Komodo Dragons and a wonderful place for diving and snorkeling. Later in the year, the Prana calls at the Banda Islands, also known as the Spice Islands, home to some of the most pristine beaches and warm, turquoise waters on Earth. Other destinations include the likes of Alor, Maumere, and Raja Ampat, with each destination being truly magical, beautiful, and having a whole host of unique charms and activities for you and your fellow travelers to enjoy.
- Events and Weddings - Can you imagine hosting a corporate retreat out at sea or preparing the biggest day of all, your wedding, on a luxury yacht? Well, with Prana, this really is possible. The yacht can be fully rented and reserved for weddings and special events of all kinds, with full catering and service teams waiting to bring your vision to life and provide unforgettable experiences for all your guests. Easily one of the most luxurious wedding venues on Earth, the Prana is a truly incredible location to host any kind of event or retreat and can actually provide both a fairy tale reception and dream honeymoon, all in one. website