Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, Indiana, The Alexander is a sophisticated hotel with an emphasis on art and design that promises a unique experience for passionate travelers. Set across from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse, the stylish retreat features well-appointed accommodations, top-notch facilities, business amenities, and inviting restaurants.
The Alexander offers 157 guest rooms and 52 extended stay suites with modern amenities, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and over 16,500 square feet of indoor/outdoor event space that can accommodate a variety of events, from business conferences to weddings.
The Alexander is ideally located for exploring downtown Indianapolis, located within a few miles of the Lucas Oil Stadium, Monument Circle, the Indianapolis Zoo, and the NCAA Hall of Champions. Certain attractions may be temporarily closed or require advance reservations. Some restaurants are currently offering pickup only. Hours/availability may have changed.
1.The Alexander Rooms & Suites
3.Dining at The Alexander
4.Amenities & Recreational Activities
5.Weddings & Conferences
6.Thing to Do Nearby
The Alexander, a Romantic Weekend Getaway in Indianapolis, Indiana
- The Alexander Rooms & Suites, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Luxury Suites, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Dining at The Alexander, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Amenities & Recreational Activities, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Weddings & Conferences, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Thing to Do Nearby, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
You are reading "The Alexander, a Romantic Weekend Getaway in Indianapolis, Indiana " Back to Top