Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, Indiana, The Alexander is a sophisticated hotel with an emphasis on art and design that promises a unique experience for passionate travelers. Set across from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse, the stylish retreat features well-appointed accommodations, top-notch facilities, business amenities, and inviting restaurants.
The Alexander offers 157 guest rooms and 52 extended stay suites with modern amenities, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and over 16,500 square feet of indoor/outdoor event space that can accommodate a variety of events, from business conferences to weddings.
The Alexander is ideally located for exploring downtown Indianapolis, located within a few miles of the Lucas Oil Stadium, Monument Circle, the Indianapolis Zoo, and the NCAA Hall of Champions.
1.The Alexander Rooms & Suites
3.Dining at The Alexander
4.Amenities & Recreational Activities
5.Weddings & Conferences
6.Thing to Do Nearby
The Alexander, a Romantic Weekend Getaway in Indianapolis, Indiana
- The Alexander Rooms & Suites, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Luxury Suites, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Dining at The Alexander, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Amenities & Recreational Activities, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Weddings & Conferences, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Thing to Do Nearby, Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of The Alexander