Cashmere is a charming small city in central Washington State, located less than two and a half hours from Seattle near the historic Bavarian village of Leavenworth. The beautiful Cascade Mountains city is a top destination for white water rafting enthusiasts, located conveniently near several major rivers, including the majestic Columbia River. The stunning Mount Cashmere frames the city's skyline, ascending more than 8,500 feet above sea level. Historic attractions honor the region's pioneer-era heritage, including the Cashmere Museum and Pioneer Village, which preserves more than 20 historic town structures as living history exhibits.
1.Cashmere Museum and Pioneer Village
2.Apple Annie Antique Gallery
3.Horan Estates Winery
4.Alpine Adventures Wenatchee River Rafting
7.Action Rafting Co.
8 Best Things to Do in Cashmere, WA
- Cashmere Museum and Pioneer Village, Photo: Cashmere Museum and Pioneer Village
- Apple Annie Antique Gallery, Photo: Apple Annie Antique Gallery
- Horan Estates Winery, Photo: Horan Estates Winery
- Alpine Adventures Wenatchee River Rafting, Photo: keleny/stock.adobe.com
- Leony's Cellars, Photo: Leony's Cellars
- Icicle Creek, Photo: Tom/stock.adobe.com
- Action Rafting Co., Photo: mur162/stock.adobe.com
- Anjou Bakery, Photo: Anjou Bakery
- Cover Photo: Skimaxpower/stock.adobe.com