Welcoming a baby into the world is a truly extraordinary moment in the life of any woman. After nine long months of bodily changes and challenges, the culmination of all that effort and time is finally released and a woman's life is changed forever more. It's a magical moment, but it can come with its own array of challenges that still need to be overcome.
Everything really does change when a baby comes into the world, and not only does every mother have to love and care for their baby, but they also have a responsibility to look after themselves as well. The post-natal period can bring with it an array of mental and physical obstacles, and many new moms are left wishing for some help and guidance at this delicate time of their lives. That's where Mamaheaven can help.
All About Mamaheaven - Relaxing Retreats for New Mothers
Mamaheaven is an incredible way for new moms to feel completely at ease, relaxed, and ready to face the challenges of motherhood and embrace the magic of this wonderful stage of life like never before.
By organizing various retreats throughout the year, all aimed at moms with children aged under 18 months, Mamaheaven is able to provide you with the care and attention you need through yoga, meditation, massage, counselling, guidance, and support to establish a stronger bond with your baby and a much better approach to post-natal life.
Essentially, Mamaheaven can give you that boost you need to feel revitalized and refreshed, able to truly make the most of every single second of motherhood. Here's all you need to know about Mamaheaven's retreats for moms and babies:
- Founders Who Care - Mamaheaven was founded by Paula Gallardo and Tania Smith, two moms themselves who knew and understood exactly what it could be like to have a new baby and have to face the ensuing challenges all alone. They had both experienced these challenges firsthand and decided to offer a simple space where new moms could come with their babies to enjoy yoga and meditation, relaxing when they need it most. The service was founded in 2005 but swiftly grew into so much more with the organization of mom and baby retreats with massages, counselling, workshops, and more. Paula and Tania truly care about helping new moms feel happy and content, and that care and love really shines through in all they do.
- Beautiful Venues - The first step of any relaxing retreat is finding the right venue. A beautiful home in a quiet, scenic location can work wonders for one's stress levels, and you'll find the venues used by Mamaheaven are simply out of this world. From Florence House on the Sussex coastline to the luxurious Mediterranean villa of Can Talaias in Ibiza, all of the venues feature beautiful decoration, with comfortable, cozy furnishings all designed to offer the perfect setting and ideal surroundings for everyone to feel fully relaxed and at ease.
- Great for Babies Too - One of the great things about Mamaheaven retreats is that you get to enjoy the whole thing with your son or daughter by your side. Many post-natal retreats focus solely on mothers, often overlooking the children themselves, but these retreats really put the spotlight on your child. Babies get to spend time in the creche facilities, enjoying great food and fun games, while also taking part in yoga sessions and massages with their mothers. This is a wonderful way to help you and your baby enjoy some quality time together and strengthen your newfound bond.
- Yoga - A big part of the services you can enjoy at the mom and baby retreats with Mamaheaven is yoga. An ancient Eastern art designed to provide harmony in the body, mind, and soul, yoga can offer a myriad of benefits, especially for new mothers. At this stage of your life, your body has been greatly affected by the changes of pregnancy and the act of childbirth, as well as breastfeeding and the recovery process, but yoga helps to restore and reconnect your body and spirit.
- Massages - Massage is another big feature of the Mamaheaven post-natal retreats. As stated above, the post-natal period can be a harsh one for your body, which has undergone so many changes and continues to undergo stress and duress through feeding, a disrupted sleep schedule, and so many new responsibilities. Aches, pains, and tension are an almost unavoidable part of this period of life, but a soothing, relaxing, deep tissue massage is the perfect remedy for all that ails you. The full body massages provided at the Mamaheaven retreats can really help you forget your worries and heal your body in ways you couldn't have imagined.
- Nutrition and Counselling - Another big part of the Mamaheaven retreats is the presence of nutritionist experts and therapists. There are so many things to think about after having a baby and it can all seem quite overwhelming, but when you get to speak with professionals and other mothers going through similar experiences, everything starts to feel a lot more manageable. Nutritionists are able to provide lots of healthy eating advice and dietary recommendations to help you start feeling better in yourself and also being able to provide better nutrition for your babies. Meanwhile, counselling, therapy, and group discussion sessions give you a chance to air your thoughts and feelings in a judgement-free space and hear advice and guidance from others.
- Menoheaven - Having a child is one of many major stages in a woman's life. Menopause is another of those stages, and one that all women will have to face. It can come with its own challenges and tribulations, but the founders of Mamaheaven are here to help once again. As well as mom and baby retreats, they also run 'Menoheaven' retreats for women in all phases of menopause. Providing all the support you need at this time of life through counselling, yoga, nutrition advice, therapy, and more, these retreats are the perfect way to change your outlook on menopause and live this change in a happy and positive way.
Mamaheaven mom and baby retreats, as well as menopause retreats, are offered in both the UK and Spain. They take place at luxury venues and include a full team of experts in fields like nutrition, wellness, yoga, massage, therapy, and more, offering all the services, care, and attention you need.
They’re the perfect option for all new moms to really embrace post-natal life and get back on the right track physically, mentally, and spiritually, as well as forging stronger bonds with their babies. Book your trip today via the official Mamaheaven site. website