As the name suggests, an Asian Massage is a type of bodywork that follows the principles of traditional Asian medicine, which usually translates to touch-based therapy with very specific purposes. This is why there are many kinds of Asian massages with different effects on the body, although they all aim to rejuvenate the body and promote some degree of physical and mental relief.
1.Different Kinds of Asian Massages
3.Amma or Anma
5.Chi Nei Tsang
6.Jin Shin Jyutsu
What is an Asian Massage?
- Different Kinds of Asian Massages, Photo: Courtesy of luckybusiness - Fotolia.com
- Acupressure Massage, Photo: Courtesy of kei u - Fotolia.com
- Amma or Anma, Photo: Courtesy of JPC-PROD - Fotolia.com
- Ayurveda Massage, Photo: Courtesy of gilitukha - Fotolia.com
- Chi Nei Tsang, Photo: Courtesy of M.Dorr & M.Frommherz - Fotolia.com
- Jin Shin Jyutsu, Photo: Courtesy of Swetlana Wall - Fotolia.com
- Shiatsu, Photo: Courtesy of Hetizia - Fotolia.com
- Thai Massage, Photo: Courtesy of buritora - Fotolia.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of Romolo Tavani - Fotolia.com