Statistics show that an increasing number of travelers are heading to the nations of Central America on their trips and adventures, with this relatively pristine and untouched part of the world being home to some simply stunning beaches, forests, and landscapes, as well as all kinds of ancient ruins and fascinating historic sites.
One of the best places to visit in all of Central America is Belize, home of the iconic Great Blue Hole diving spot, the Caracol Mayan ruins, and a long list of stunning beaches and small islands. A prime destination for romantic trips, adventure travel, and family vacations, Belize has a lot to offer, and one of the best resorts in Belize is Hamanasi.
Hamanasi - Awesome Adventure Resort in Belize
A couple of hours south of Belize City sits the Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort. Perfectly situated to offer guests the very best of Belize, Hamanasi provides luxury accommodation, 5-star resort amenities, and a range of exciting activities. It’s one of the best resorts in all of Belize for any kind of traveler.
- The Rooms of Hamanasi - Guests at Hamanasi can choose to stay in one of five different room types: Treehouse Rooms, Deluxe Treehouse Rooms, Beachfront Rooms, Beachfront Suites, and Beachfront Plus. The standard Beachfront Rooms are perfect for couples, fitted with handcrafted Belizean hardwood beds and Savvy Rest mattresses, while the stunning Treehouse Deluxe rooms are situated out in the coastal forest area of the resort. They're the biggest form of accommodation at Hamanasi, fitted with large living spaces, gorgeous furniture, artwork from local creators, an en-suite bar and dining area, and even a jacuzzi on the wrap-around veranda.
- Services and Amenities - Hamanasi aims to make every stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. To that end, the resort has been equipped with a wide range of amenities and the resort's staff offer a long list of services to every guest including an evening turndown service, full concierge assistance, laundry service, in-room massages, manicures and pedicures, babysitting, a kayak and stand up paddleboard lending system, and more. Guests can also enjoy a delicious continental breakfast each morning, as well as visiting the on-site gift shop to purchase an array of local and regional artisan items.
- Dining at Hamanasi - A big part of what makes Belize such a popular destination with tourists and travelers from all over the globe is its delicious and vibrant cuisine, with a lot of rich flavors and colorful dishes. You'll find them all at the on-site Singanga restaurant. Diners can enjoy beautiful interior space in the Great House or sit outside and feel the warm, fresh air as they enjoy world class meals prepared by the resort's exceptional culinary team. Only the freshest ingredients are used, often sourced locally, and Singanga offers a nice blend of Belizean meals and Caribbean delicacies alongside classic international fare.
- Rainforest Adventures - If you're looking for on-land adventures and excursions in Belize, Hamanasi is perfectly placed to make your dreams come true. Whether you want to explore ancient Mayan ruins or trek through the jungle in search of tropical birds and other wildlife, you'll find a range of different activities just waiting to be enjoyed. From jungle river canoe tours to night hikes in the Jaguar Preserve, Hamansi offers a range of adventures for guests which you can add on to your booking or include as part of a package deal.
- Reef Adventures - Many people head to Belize to enjoy the country's truly world famous diving spots, and you can enjoy all kinds of underwater expeditions direct from the Hamanasi resort. Belize has the longest stretch of coral anywhere in the western hemisphere, so it's a perfect spot for varied and exciting dives for people of all ages and abilities. Hamanasi offers both scuba diving and snorkeling trips around areas like Glover's Reef, the Great Blue Hole, and the Turneffe Islands, as well as romantic cruises and fishing charters.
- The Grounds - Hamanasi is set across no less than 45 acres of beachfront land, divided up into four distinct 'eco zones': Beachfront, Littoral Forest, Pond and Savannah. The beachfront area includes a stretch of around 1,000 feet of soft sands and warm waters, home to little crabs and Southern stingray, as well as plenty of manatees. The Littoral Forest is filled with all kinds of unique trees, shrubs, and vines, including the Hamanasi trees. The Pond can be found near the entrance to the resort, filled with fish and turtles, with plenty of wading birds stopping by throughout the year too. Finally, the Savannah area is perfect for nature lovers and bird watchers in particular, home to all kinds of wading birds like Tricolored Herons and Gloss Ibis. website