One of the most historic and visually stunning locations in all of the United States, the New England region is well-known for its charming coastal towns, beautiful scenery, friendly people, and fascinating past. It’s a wonderful place for visitors of all ages and interests, being especially well-suited for couples in search of romantic weekends, and if you’re looking for romantic, luxury lodging in Connecticut, the Boardman House Inn is the place to stay.
Boardman House Inn - Romantic Connecticut Bed and Breakfast
The Boardmna House Inn is one of the best places to stay for anyone in need of a romantic Connecticut getaway. Here’s all you need to know about this charming inn:
- Luxury Accommodation - Boardman House Inn offers the ultimate in luxury romantic accommodation in Connecticut. As soon as you step food in your assigned room or suite at this delightful countryside CT lodging, you'll be blown away by the charm and elegance of your surroundings. Guests at the Boardman House Inn will be able to stay in the Corner Room, Boardman Room, Garden Suite, French Room, or Queen Room. Each room is unique, lovingly decorated and designed with comfort and class in mind, featuring only the finest quality artworks, furniture, and decorations to create a soothing, romantic, peaceful ambiance for every guest to enjoy.
- Room Amenities - Those who stay in any of the rooms or suites at the Boardman House Inn will find their rooms equipped with all of the essentials and necessities for a luxury romantic getaway in Connecticut. All of the rooms feature air conditioning, luxury down duvets, fine bed linens, quality antiques, speedy Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs, cable access, and more. Most of the private bathrooms come with heated floors and towel racks, and each room has its own unique features too. The Corner Room, for instance, comes with a gorgeous chandelier and antique oriental rug, while the Garden Suite features an awe-inspiring 19th century gilded mirror and antique writing desk.
- Hotel Amenities - All guests at the Boardman House Inn will be able to benefit from a range of luxury amenities and conveniences, all designed with your satisfaction in mind. Despite being a historic building with a lot of antiques and history, the inn is equipped with all the modern conveniences you need like non-stop Wi-Fi access all around the building, premium Gilchrist & Soames bath products, private porches, en-suite bathrooms, and professional, friendly guest service. You'll also be able to enjoy a complimentary breakfast each and every morning of your stay, with a range of continental delicacies served in the stunning sunlit dining area.
- A Historic Property - Boardman House Inn dates all the way back to 1860. IT was constructed by Norman Boardman, a member of the Boardman family which had traveled to New England from Lancashire, England, just one decade after the sailing of the Mayflower. Leading manufacturers of nickel, silver, silver-plated goods back in the 19th century, the Boardmans were quite famous names in Connecticut the time, but it's rare to find any of their products in the modern era. Now, one of the key memories of their heritage and impact on is the Boardman House Inn, and guests can really feel the spirit and stories of the place all around them, living on in the walls and grounds.
- The Location - The Boardman House Inn is situated in East Haddam, known as one of the true 'hidden gems' of the Connecticut coastline. Gorgeous scenery surrounds the area, with the Inn itself being nicely placed for trips into town, while also offering the calming comfort and tranquillity you need for a relaxing, romantic escape. It's only a two-hour drive from New York and Boston, and there are plenty of tourist attractions and hotspots in the local area including scenic nature trails, historic towns like Essex and Mystic, art galleries, museums, beaches, state parks, biking areas, highly rated restaurants, and much more.
The Boardman House Inn is one of the best Connecticut bed and breakfasts for romantic trips into New England. Ideally situated for those living in Boston or New York, it's a terrific place to base yourself for exploration of the CT coastline, and you can book your stay today by visiting the official Boardman House Inn site and viewing the details of each individual room. Book online or call 860 873 9233 for more information. website