New Hartford, CT is a small town that’s absolutely bursting with character and interesting attractions to visit. Fall and winter brings an equally unique charm to town with fantastic ski slopes, and spectacular foliage. One suggestion you may hear is to head over to the Farmington River for some incredible scenery, or to head to over to the lake for some spring fly fishing.
1.Satan’s Kingdom State Recreation Area
2.Connecticut Valley Winery
3.Farmington River Tubing
6.Main Stream Canoes and Kayaks
8.The Collinsville Antiques Co.
9.Blue Sky Foods
10.Portabello Pizzeria Italiano
12.Bridgestreet Libations and Temptations
12 Best Things to Do in New Hartford, Connecticut
- Satan’s Kingdom State Recreation Area, Photo: Rachanon/stock.adobe.com
- Connecticut Valley Winery, Photo: haveseen/stock.adobe.com
- Farmington River Tubing, Photo: Farmington River Tubing
- Ski Sundown, Photo: Ski Sundown
- Jerram Winery, Photo: Jerram Winery
- Main Stream Canoes and Kayaks, Photo: Jacob Lund/stock.adobe.com
- Gresczyk Farms, Photo: liayti/stock.adobe.com
- The Collinsville Antiques Co., Photo: The Collinsville Antiques Co.
- Blue Sky Foods, Photo: Brent Hofacker/stock.adobe.com
- Portabello Pizzeria Italiano, Photo: Portabello Pizzeria Italiano
- Passiflora, Photo: Passiflora
- Bridgestreet Libations and Temptations, Photo: Bridgestreet Libations and Temptations
- Cover Photo: New Hartford, Connecticut