Getting a new haircut or style is a great way to shake up one’s look and express one’s personality. Our hair can say a lot about us, as well as giving us a lot of confidence and pride in our appearance, but it’s always important to find a stylist you trust to look after your hair and bring out your beauty in the best ways. For hair styling services in Toronto, June Croken is one of the top names to know.
June Croken - Hair Stylist in Toronto
Ranked and rated as one of the very best hair stylists in all of Toronto, June Croken has made a name for herself for her artistic approach to hair design, blending her own experience as a graphic artist with her innate ability to cut and style hair to the highest possible standard. She can totally transform her clients, all from the comfort and coziness of Queen Street studio.
- A Hair Architect - With nearly two decades of experience as a graphic artist, June Croken has always enjoyed creative expression and fresh ideas. While working in graphic art, she also learned the hairdressing and styling trade at the Civello salon, deciding to open her own private studio in Toronto's fashion district back in 2009. Bringing her experience and abilities as an artist into the hair styling world, June Croken is able to craft styles and designs that many of her peers would struggle to emulate, offering an inimitable level of technical accuracy and attention to detail.
- Educational Experiences - When going for a typical haircut or hair styling appointment, clients have come to expect the same sort of thing; their hair will be styled and adjusted by a trained professional, and they'll leave with a fresh new look. With June Croken, things work a little differently. June is dedicated to helping people take better care of their and look their best every single day, so she always ensures to make each session as informative and educational as possible, actually teaching her clients how to look after their tresses, how to maintain their new cut, how to keep the beauty of their new style alive, and how to look their best each and every day.
- Bringing Out The Beauty - June Croken has an enviable ability to visualize how her clients might look with different styles and designs, able to bring out their inner beauty, enhance their features, and make their hair shimmer and shine in ways they never knew possible. Her beauty philosophy is all focused on providing balanced, vibrant looks for each of her clients, making use of her own aptitude for art and design, while also listening to each client and providing a personal touch to ensure total satisfaction in every session.
- Sustainability - June is a Green Circle Salon member, meaning she works tirelessly for eco-friendly efforts and sustainability. She recycles all of her hair clippings, makes use of BullFrog energy, and even minimizes her water usage by training herself in the art of dry hair cutting. Not only that, but she exclusively makes use of Kevin Murphy products, a cruelty-free brand that doesn't add any harmful chemicals or ingredients like parabens and sulphates into its haircare. So if you care about the planet, lead a vegan lifestyle, or just prefer to make use of natural, safe, sustainable products and services whenever possible, June Croken is a great option.
- The Menu - June Croken offers an extensive array of hair style, cutting, and hair design services including the standard June Haircut, which includes a full consultation session, a hair tutorial, and a tailored cut just for you over the course of a full hour. Cuts are also available for teens and kids. at discounted rates. Adults can also select the Kevin Murphy Therapy Treatment and Style, in which their hair will be fully styled and looked after with KM products while their hands enjoy a soothing massage. June also offers Upstyle services for special occasions.
June Croken is quite clearly one of the top hair stylists operating in Toronto today. Her friendly approach, dedicated work ethic, extraordinary portfolio, and unique services set her apart from the crowd. To enjoy June's services for yourself, you can visit the studio at 313 Queen Street W (Suite 201), Toronto, ON M5V 2A4. You can book online with ease. The studio is closed on Wednesdays, Sundays, and every other Monday, but is open throughout the rest of each week, typically opening around midday and closing in the early evening. website