© The Lark
· Snacks - Choose from small snack plates like crispy Brussels sprouts, Southern pimento cheese, Brillat-Savarin triple crème Brie, Colorado lamb sirloin tartare, and rosemary and brown butter cornbread.
· From The Farm - Vegetarian and farm meat dishes named pea shoots and strawberries, warm rainbow carrots, Little Gems 'Wedge', Butter Lettuce, and Fairhill Farm's Apples.
· From The Ocean - Seafood like grilled Spanish octopus, cast iron roasted ocean trout, West Coast oysters on the half shell, and Dungeness crab risotto.
· From The Ranch - Delicacies like smoked foie gras torchon, Niman Ranch ribs, crispy duck confit, and porchetta and burrata.
· Platters - House made pappardelle, shrimp and grits, 72-hour marinated wagyu flat iron, half or whole harissa & honey glazed California chicken.
· Drinks - The restaurant offers a large variety ofstandard drinks likehandcrafted cocktails, draft, craft ales, and lagers. Also served are after dinner cocktails, fortified & sweet wines, digestifs, Rare Tea Cellar teas, and La Colombe Coffee.
· Desserts - Pineapple upside down cake, vanilla bean cheesecake, blood orange mousse, white chocolate creme brûlée, Brillat-Savarin triple crème Brie, and more.