Right in the gorgeous Sonoma Valley Wine Country and just four blocks from the historical Sonoma Plaza is a luxurious 64-room hotel called MacArthur Place, which boasts wineries, shops, fine dining, and beautiful galleries. It is only 15 minutes from Napa Valley by car and about forty-five minutes coming from San Francisco. This makes MacArthur Place a very strategic location for those who have interest in the Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley wineries.
On top of a rich history and multiple prestigious awards garnered over the years, MacArthur Place has seven acres of lush gardens filled with wondrous sculptures and walkways that lead to hedges, benches, and fountains. Its spa offers over 40 different types of massage treatments, and its restaurant has been named one of the country’s best steakhouses. For many reasons, the hotel has been dubbed by Conde Nast Traveller among the “World’s Best” in 2014 and one of the Top 10 Hotels within San Francisco and North California.
2.Rooms & Suites
4.Dining at MacArthur Place
5.Weddings & Meetings
6.Plan This Vacation
MacArthur Place in Sonoma, California
- History, Photo: Courtesy of MacArthur Place
- Rooms & Suites, Photo: Courtesy of MacArthur Place
- The Spa, Photo: Courtesy of MacArthur Place
- Dining at MacArthur Place, Photo: Courtesy of MacArthur Place
- Weddings & Meetings, Photo: Courtesy of MacArthur Place
- Plan This Vacation, Photo: Courtesy of MacArthur Place
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of MacArthur Place