Yuba City is California's 21st-largest metropolitan area, located within the Greater Sacramento statistical area and home to a population of nearly 65,000 residents. The city, which is located adjacent to Marysville at the confluence of the Yuba and Feather Rivers, enjoys a hot Mediterranean climate year-round.
1.NorCal Escape Co.
2.The Sutter Buttes
3.The Community Memorial Museum of Sutter County
4.Middle Mountain Foundation Hikes
5.Millennium Family Entertainment Center
6.Bok Kai Temple
8.Sutter Buttes Brewing
9.Dancing Tomato Caffe
10.Marcello's Italian Restaurant and Lounge
10 Best Things to Do in Yuba City, California
- NorCal Escape Co., Photo: NorCal Escape Co.
- The Sutter Buttes, Photo: Roger/stock.adobe.com
- The Community Memorial Museum of Sutter County, Photo: The Community Memorial Museum of Sutter County
- Middle Mountain Foundation Hikes, Photo: Daxiao Productions/stock.adobe.com
- Millennium Family Entertainment Center, Photo: Millennium Family Entertainment Center
- Bok Kai Temple, Photo: Bok Kai Temple
- Ellis Lake, Photo: Joseph/stock.adobe.com
- Sutter Buttes Brewing, Photo: Sutter Buttes Brewing
- Dancing Tomato Caffe, Photo: Dancing Tomato Caffe
- Marcello's Italian Restaurant and Lounge, Photo: Marcello's Italian Restaurant and Lounge
- Cover Photo: City of Yuba City, Local Government