» Thala Beach Nature Reserve
» Bedarra Island
» Heron Island
» The Atlantic Byron Bay
» Lizard Island
» Capella Lodge on Lord Howe Island
» Injidup Spa Retreat
» Palazzo Versace on Queensland's Gold Coast
» Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore
» Ravesi's on Bondi Beach
15 Amazing Beach Vacation Spots in Australia
- Thala Beach Nature Reserve, Photo: Thala Beach Nature Reserve
- Bedarra Island, Photo: Bedarra Island
- Qualia, Photo: Qualia
- Heron Island, Photo: Heron Island
- The Atlantic Byron Bay, Photo: The Atlantic Byron Bay
- Lizard Island, Photo: Lizard Island
- Capella Lodge on Lord Howe Island
- Injidup Spa Retreat
- Palazzo Versace on Queensland's Gold Coast
- Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore, Photo: Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore
- Ravesi's on Bondi Beach
- Cover Photo: Qualia Resort
More Great Beach Vacations in Australia
Hayman Island: Enjoy a variety of activities and a diverse choice of accommodations on this beautiful island.
Lizard Island: Once you find your favorite beach on this incredible island, you will be in heaven. Have a romantic picnic on the water's edge, go snorkeling, scuba diving or kayaking.
Saffire Freycinet in Tasmania: From above, Saffire Freycinet looks like a space station with its modern green design. Enjoy the spa and many activities on your beach vacation.
Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef: You will feel close to nature as you sleep in a tent at the edge of the ocean at the eco-friendly Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef.
Southern Ocean Lodge: Once you check into your room at the Southern Ocean Lodge, you will be greeted by the most stunning views of the Australian coastline.
Bay of Fires Walk: Bay of Fires Walk is an incredible adventure vacation in Tasmania, enjoying beach and ocean views.