Tulio Ristorante is an urbane Italian restaurant located in the Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle. The restaurant has been acclaimed as one of the best Italian restaurants in the country. Tulio's Italian-inspired wine and spirits list showcases some of the best beverages in the vicinity.
The restaurant was founded in 1992 by Executive Chef Walter Pisano, son of a New York restaurateur who hails from an East Coast Italian family. The restaurant is named after Chef Pisano's late father, John Tulio Pisano. Chef Pisano uses only the freshest ingredients from the Pacific Northwest in his kitchen to produce breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinners, and casual bites.
Tulio Ristorante is open daily and serves breakfast Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 10:00am. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00am to 2:00pm, lunch is served Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 2:30pm, and dinner is served Monday through Sunday from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. The bar is open from Monday to Friday between 11:30am to 10:00pm and on Saturdays and Sundays from 5:00pm to 10:00pm.
· Breakfast - beverages?, sides?, and specialties like rustic grilled bread, two cage-free eggs, breakfast sandwich, chef’s omelet del giorno, frittata, waffle, steel-cut oats, house-made granola, and Tulio Continental
· Brunch - cocktails?, beverages, sides, and brunch? mains like steel-cut oats, house-made granola, Tulio Continental, breakfast sandwich, waffle, two cage-free eggs, chef’s omelet del giorno, and more
· Lunch - antipasti?, insalate, pizze e calzoni?, and primi e secondi; separate lunch menus are offered for gluten-free and vegetarian lunch options.
· Dinner - antipasti e insalate?, primi, and secondi;. separate menus are offered for gluten-free and vegetarian dinners
· Dessert - dolci?, grappa, grappa liqueurs?, bevande di dopo cena, dessert wines, port, brandy?, Armagnac, and Cognac
· Bar - snacks from Tulio Ristorante?, pizzas, and white wines and red? wines from Grand Cru Washington Wine Partners
· Cocktails - Tulio wines by the glass, wines from Hotel Vintage Grand Cru Partners, beers, specialty cocktails, classic cocktails, anise, Giffard?, house infusions, vermouth?, liqueur, Tulio Traditions?, flights, grappa?, brandy, amaro?, vodka, gin?, rum, tequila?, grappa liqueurs, elegant?, whiskey?, rye, and Scotch?
· Wine List - by the glass?, half bottles, sparkling?, Italian whites, domestic whites and rosés?, Italian reds, and domestic reds?
Tulio's online dine-in reservations are powered by OpenTable application that offers secure and instantly confirmed online reservations. The online reservation option can be found on the restaurant’s website.
Tulio's private dining room, Solaio, is a 660-square-foot of flexible space ideal for large events like wedding receptions, cocktail parties, corporate dinners, and other grand events consisting of up to 90 guests. Chef Pisano has specially designed customizable catering menus for reception, dinner, and lunch.
Tulio organizes seasonal special events at the restaurant venue like the Grappa Happy Hour every night from 8:00pm to 10:00pm. Guests get to enjoy flight of selected grappas and traditional accompaniments at a fixed price.
Tulio Italian Restaurant, 1100 Fifth Avenue, Seattle, Washington 98101, website, Phone: 206-624-5500
Back to: Romantic Restaurants in Seattle