There are many beautiful vacation destinations all around Europe, from the ancient cities of Italy to the stunning forests of Scandinavia, but the Costa Brava area of Spain really stands out as one of the most famous European vacation locations and one of the most enjoyable too.
Situated in the northeastern part of Spain, the Costa Brava is an extensive coastal region in the province of Girona. It runs all the way from the town of Blanes up to the French border, and has proven to be a highly popular touristic destination, drawing in many visitors from all over the world each and every year.
There are plenty of beautiful beaches, picturesque coastal villages, fascinating museums, exciting natural parks, and top-class restaurants to be uncovered and enjoyed all around Costa Brava, and the little town of Cadaques is a great place to base yourself for exploration of this region.
Just a couple of hours outside of Barcelona, Cadaques sits on the Cap de Creus peninsula, enjoying amazing views over the Mediterranean Sea and being a popular spot with countless artists over the years due to its unique charms and beauty. There's plenty to do all around this town, and one of the best places to stay in Cadaques is the Tramuntana Hotel.
Tramuntana Hotel - Best Cadaques Hotel
Situated in the center of historic Cadaques, the Tramuntana Hotel is an ideal accommodation for your next Costa Brava vacation. Boasting beautiful rooms and super services, all for a great price, this hotel stands out as one of the most affordable yet premium locations in the whole area.
- Location - Tramuntana Hotel is located at Carrer de la Torre, 9, 17488 Cadaques, Girona. It's literally only a couple of minutes away from the beach and sea by foot, with plenty of great restaurants in the neighboring streets as well. The hotel itself is situated in an attractive, quiet street in the old quarter, offering a truly authentic place to stay in Cadaques while also being mere minutes from top attractions and landmarks like the Museu de Cadaques. In short, the location of this hotel is just right for people who want to be in the heart of the town and able to enjoy all the sights and sounds of the city with total ease.
- Adults Only - It’s important to note that Tramuntana Hotel is exclusively an adults-only location. While many other hotels in the area welcome families, Tramuntana Hotel aims to offer a quieter, cozier, more subdued environment for adults to enjoy. It’s the perfect hotel to choose for romantic getaways and has proven highly popular with couples in the past.
- Rooms at Tramuntana Hotel - The Tramuntana Hotel is equipped with just 11 rooms, and this small number of tastefully decorated, beautifully furnished rooms adds to the charm and tranquility of the hotel, providing a warm, 'home away from home' atmosphere for guests to enjoy, rather than feeling crowded out or having to deal with too much noise. All rooms are fitted with fully equipped bathrooms, reliable wireless internet, phones, air conditioning units, high quality bed linen, and more.
- Dining at Tramuntana Hotel - Guests at Tramuntana Hotel will be able to enjoy a delicious breakfast in the mornings. Prepared with locally sourced ingredients and always served to the highest standards, sitting down for a high quality breakfast at Tramuntana Hotel is the ideal way to start your day before heading out and exploring the area. It’s also a really nice way to soak up some of the local culture by tasting locally-made products and ingredients, allowing you and your fellow guests to enjoy a real taste of authentic Costa Brava cuisine.
- Features and Facilities at Tramuntana Hotel - As well as the rooms and dining area for morning breakfasts, Tramuntana Hotel also features multiple communal spaces and relaxation areas for guests to enjoy. After a long day out exploring the Costa Brava or in those moments where you just want to sit down with a good book or good company and relax for a little while, these spaces are simply perfect. There's a TV lounge showing live sports and exciting movies, a lounge area with cozy seating and ambient lighting, and an outdoor terrace space where you can breathe in the fresh air at any time of day.
Depending on the dates of your trip, rooms can be found at the Tramuntana Hotel for less than 50 euros per person, per night. Rooms can be booked online with ease, and this is definitely one of the top hotels to choose for your Costa Brava vacation.
Carrer de la Torre, 9, 17488 Cadaqués, Girona, Spain, Phone: +34 972 25 92 70, website