We're living in a world dominated by technology, gadgets, and gizmos, but it can be so rejuvenating and refreshing to get away from all those screens and spend some time in the great outdoors, appreciating the sights and sounds of nature, breathing in the fresh air, and having fun the old-fashioned away.
Wales is a wonderful location to experience these kinds of countryside activities, being a popular spot for nature walks, farm visits, and more. People of all ages and from all walks of life can enjoy these activities, and an inspirational company named Good Day Out is making the whole thing even better by offering a long list of unique day out opportunities, all for a good cause.
All About Good Day Out - Great Outdoor Experiences in Wales
Good Day Out was founded by Julia Blazer, who found herself living in a beautiful rural location in Wales and wanting to forge a life for herself in that kind of environment, while also sharing its beauty and unique charms with other people. She wanted a way to let people enjoy the incredible sights and experiences of the countryside, while also helping to support local people.
Thus, the idea for Good Day Out was born. Now, Good Day Out offers a great array of wildlife and rural experiences in Wales, aiming to expand elsewhere around the UK in the future. Learn more about Good Day Out below.
- Unique Days Out - Many people often find themselves wanting to go out at the weekends or on special holiday occasions, but struggling to find any ideas apart from the same old places they already know so well. Good Day Out makes things a lot easier by proposing a full list of unique days out for you to choose from. Activities can include everything from walking a sheep to cuddling some cute little hedgehogs. The whole activity list is focused on wildlife, nature, and the countryside, so it’s perfect for people who want to enjoy memorable adventures in beautiful settings.
- For All Ages - Good Day Out offers unique outdoor experiences that can really appeal to people of all ages. Whether you’re looking for a fun way to spend a day as a couple, a solo traveler, a group of friends, or a family with young children, you’ll find that these experiences all have something to offer you. Kids will adore meeting cute animals like friendly pigs and tiny ponies, while older guests will appreciate the fun of sheep shearing, hedge laying, red kite photography, and more.
- A Good Cause - One of the best things about Good Day Out and one of the top reasons to book one of these days out and support this super company is that part of the profits go towards good causes and local communities. For every day out you book, a donation is made to a great cause, helping to preserve the countryside and contribute to deserving charities and projects. This lets you have a lovely day out and also enjoy the positive feeling that comes from helping out others.
- Easy To Book - Every aspect of the Good Day Out experience has been designed to be as simple and seamless as possible. From finding your perfect day out to choosing your dates, booking the trip, and then actually enjoying the day, the whole thing is really easy right from the start. A full customer support team will be standing by before, during, and after your experience to answer any questions and help out in any way, and they even provide super hotel recommendations if you'd like to make a Good Day Out experience part of a weekend getaway or family holiday.
Good Day Out is doing great work, offering amazing days out in Wales and beyond. These super experiences let you get up close and personal with all kinds of furry friends, as well as experiencing the beauty and wonders of nature in fresh, original ways. Book your next Good Day Out today.
Good Day Out Outdoor Countryside Experiences
So, what kinds of experiences can you hope to find with Good Day Out? Well, there’s a lot of variety here and all of these experiences are highly unique, so you definitely won’t find them on any other booking or travel sites. New dates and experiences are always being added to the schedule, so you can keep checking back to get the latest updates.
Examples of day out experiences in the British countryside with Good Day Out include:
- Walk a Tiny Pony - Perfect for people of all ages, this small group experience lets you take some charming Shetland ponies out for a little walk. The walk will take place on the lands of a 55-acre farm with stunning views of the Black Mountain and Brecon Beacons, running for a little over an hour in total.
- Hedgehog Experience - Only available for guests aged 16 and above, the Hedgehog Experience is a wonderful way to meet some of nature's most elusive and unique little critters. You'll visit a Hedgehog rescue shelter in West Wales, learning all about the wonderful work they do and meeting a couple of little spiky friends for yourself.
- Walk a Sheep in Wales - Running for up to two hours, the Walk a Sheep in Wales experience is another example of an amazing outdoor opportunity you can choose with Good Day Out. Wales is famous for its countless fields of sheep, and this experience lets you take a few on a little walk, admiring the hills and views and making a new fluffy friend along the way. website