There are countless beautiful cities to visit and enjoy all over Europe, with Budapest standing out as one of the continent's shining jewels. The capital of Hungary, Budapest is home to some amazing architecture and attractions. Some of the top things to see in Budapest include the extraordinary Buda Castle, the breathtaking Hungarian Parliament Building, Fisherman's Bastion, the Szechenyi Thermal Bath, and Trinity Square, and the city is perfect for shopping, dining, entertainment, and more. If you’re looking for the best hotel in Budapest, the Casati Budapest Hotel is the one for you.
Casati Budapest Hotel - Luxury Boutique Hotel in Budapest
Situated right in the heart of Downtown Budapest and featuring 25 gorgeous rooms and a wealth of luxury facilities and amenities, the Casati Budapest Hotel is easily one of the best hotels in all of Budapest. It ranks highly as a romantic hotel in particular due to its adult-only nature, and is well-suited for couples or groups of friends. For style, wellness, food and drink, events, and easy access to the city’s landmarks and attractions, Casati Budapest Hotel is your number one Budapest hotel choice.
- Award Winning Excellence - The Casati Budapest Hotel is one of the top rated and ranked hotels in all of Budapest and has actually won awards for its quality and excellence. It won 'Hotel of the Year' for 2018 and has consistently featured in 'Best Boutique Hotels in Budapest' lists from major travel sites and publications like Culture Trip and The Telegraph. The likes of The Guardian and National Geographic Traveller have also spoken very highly of this Budapest boutique hotel and the Casati has received non-stop 5-star reviews on travel sites like Trip Advisor too.
- A Prime Location - The Casati Budapest Hotel is located at Paulay Ede utca 31.H-1061, right in the heart of Budapest. The Opera metro station is mere seconds away, giving you easy access to inner-city transport links and letting you get around with ease. You'll find some excellent local restaurants, cafes, and bars, as well as shops and markets to stock up on anything you need. The stunning St Stephen's Basilica is only a couple of minutes away by foot and there are several other iconic religious buildings in the local area, as well as parks, gardens, and more. Even the Danube River is within walking distance.
- The Rooms - The Casati Budapest Hotel features 25 rooms in total, and part of what makes this hotel so unique is that guests can choose from four distinct room styles: Classic, Cool, Natural, and Heaven. Each of these room styles is unique, with its own personality and identity. The Classic rooms, for example, are what you might expect to find in a traditional boutique hotel, offering comfortable and elegant décor. The Cool rooms are designed with young and trendy people in mind, featuring fun art on the walls and a fresh sense of urban style. The Natural rooms take inspiration from the natural world in their design, while the Heaven rooms are light, airy, breeze, and white.
- Room Amenities - As well as having four unique styles to choose from, the rooms feature a lot of useful amenities and features for the comfort and convenience of every guest. You'll find stylish furnishings and décor items in each room, but also a safe to keep all your personal possessions and valuables secure and protected at all times, a flat-screen TV with plenty of channels to keep you entertained, free coffee and tea for your refreshment, walk-in showers, bathrobes and slippers upon request, a minibar, hairdryer, air-conditioning, speedy Wi-Fi access, and more.
- Hotel Features and Amenities - Along with the many features and amenities in your room, you'll find that the Casati Budapest Hotel offers a range of additional services and facilities to each guest. In the mornings, you'll be able to enjoy a full buffet breakfast with all kinds of hot and cold treats, for example. The hotel also proposes a taxi and shuttle service to help you get around, as well as full concierge services with a multilingual team ready to help out with restaurant reservations, guided tours, attractions tickets, airport transfers, and more. The hotel also has its own Finnish sauna, which is open to the guests at all times, along with a state of the art fitness room. Finally, those looking to relax with a good drink can head down to the Tuk Tuk Bar for Asian-infused cocktails of all kinds.
- Eco-Friendly - As we all learn more about the dangers our planet is facing, more and more people are choosing to travel as 'green' as possible and seeking out eco-friendly hotels whenever they can. The Casati Budapest Hotel goes to great lengths to be kind to the environment, and you can see evidence of this in each and every room. All of the paper in the hotel is recycled, almost all of the lights are LED, the detergents used are eco-friendly, the ingredients served in the dining area feature lots of local fresh fruits and veggies, and the hotel is always monitoring its energy consumption levels and looking for new ways to help the planet. It's no surprise, therefore, that the Casati was given the Green Hotel Award for Hungary in 2014 and even won first prize at Budapest's 2014 Green Store competition.
The Casati Budapest Hotel stands out from the crowd as one of the best boutique hotels in Budapest. Book online today, call +36 (1) 343 11 98, or email info@casatibudapesthotel for more information. website