Fiji is one of the most famous vacation destinations on the planet. An island country made up of over 330 islands and 500 islets in total, Fiji is located in the Pacific Ocean. Tourism is one of the biggest driving forces in Fiji's economy, with the country well known all over the world for its stunning beaches, views, and scenery. Certain attractions may be temporarily closed or require advance reservations. Some restaurants are currently offering pickup only. Hours/availability may have changed.
2.The Definition of Bula
3.Other Popular Fiji Phrases to Know
What Does Bula Mean?
- Overview, Photo: Focused Adventures/stock.adobe.com
- The Definition of Bula, Photo: ead72/stock.adobe.com
- Other Popular Fiji Phrases to Know, Photo: Zarnell/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of Rafael Ben-Ari - Fotolia.com
More Ideas: Vatuvara Private Islands
We can all benefit from travel experiences. Breaking out of our routines, getting away from it all, escaping the hustle and bustle of the big city, and enjoying the wonders of exotic destinations and far-off lands can provide so many positive emotions and happy memories for us to look back on in the future.
Some people travel to de-stress and relax, others head off in search of adventure and exciting experiences. Whatever your reasons for traveling happen to be, a common travel fantasy, shared by millions of people, is the concept of being able to enjoy a private island paradise.
Being able to enjoy the peace and quiet of a true private island, feeling totally alone, a million miles away from big cities and noisy crowds, is a simply unparalleled experience. It’s the ultimate getaway, letting travelers walk along their own stretch of sand, explore their own private jungles, and live like a star for a little while. That’s what you’ll find at Vatuvara Private Islands.
Vatuvara Private Islands - Private Island Paradise Vacations
Fiji is one of the world's most popular island destinations, and just a short away off the coast of the main island of Fiji, we can find the Lau Islands. Also known as the Lau Group of the Eastern Group, this archipelago is made up of over 60 islands and islets, and around half of them are deserted.
Up in the northern section of the Lau Islands, we can find Kaibu Island. A more than 22 kilometer reef surrounds this island and neighboring Yacata Island, with a large lagoon separating the pair. Ranked as one of the prettiest places in the world, Kaibu Island is home to Vatuvara Private Islands, a private island resort with luxury villas and sublime services.
- Overview - Situated in a place that has been described by travel experts as one of the world's most beautiful locations, Vatuvara Private Islands Resort offers three all-inclusive private villas and around 800 acres of private island paradise space. Guests at the island are able to travel there and back on board private Twin Otter aircraft from Suva or Nadi, the international airport of Fiji, and the adult-only resort also provides fine dining in two separate restaurants and a range of both land and sea activities for your enjoyment.
- The Villas at Vatuvara Private Islands - Guests of the Vatuvara Private Islands Resort will have their choice of three private, luxury, all-inclusive villas. Delana Villa, the flagship villa, sits in an elevated, cliffside location, looking out over nothing but blue waters and lush vegetation. It comes with its own infinity edge pool, a private beach, a dining gazebo, and a range of outdoor seating spaces where you can really make the most of the whole experience. Vatu Villa, meanwhile, was designed with luxury and elegance in mind; made from stone and timber, this villa offers large outdoor decks, a bionised and heated pool, and state of the art shower facilities. Finally, those looking for intimacy might want to choose the most private villa of all: Saku.
- Dining at Vatuvara Private Islands - You won't need to worry about going hungry or thirsty at Vatuvara Private Islands, with two on-site, full-service restaurants offering world class culinary experiences from morning through to the evening each day. Top quality meals are prepared here each day with only the freshest, local ingredients of the island's organic farms and surrounding waters. Jim's Bar & Grill is a casual dining destination for breakfast and lunch, offering pizzas, salads, coffees, teas, and island-style dishes, while the Valhalla Restaurant is the place to head in the evenings, offering Pacific Rim seafood dishes, organic meats, and plenty of fruits and vegetables too, with a winning wine list also available.
- Land and Sea Activities at Vatuvara Private Islands - Many people decide to go to a tropical private island resort like Vatuvara Private Islands simply to relax and recuperate, sunbathing and lazing around on the beaches or at their villas, but if you want to enjoy all kinds of activities, you'll find a lot of land and sea options at Vatuvara Private Islands. Those looking to stay dry will be able to head to the island's private golf course, enjoy yoga sessions on their decks, or even grab a picnic and visit one of the local private islands for a romantic escapade. If you're looking to head out on the water, meanwhile, you can take a ride in the Houdini Naiad boat for some sustainable catch and release fishing or head off on a kayaking or stand up paddleboarding adventure.
You are reading "What Does Bula Mean? " Back to Top