Edna's Club & Restaurant is a little hole-in-the-wall neighborhood bar that is considered as one of the best bars in Oklahoma City. Edna's is open all year round and opens for its community's drinking and dining pleasures every day of the week. Founder and owner Edna has been in the bar and restaurant business since 1980 and is responsible for offering impeccable service and entertainment, which includes Edna's performance at the bar for Jerry Lee Lewis' "Great Balls of Fire," played on the jukebox.
Edna's is open Monday to Friday from 2:00pm to 2:00am and on Saturdays and Sundays they are open from 12:00pm to 2:00am.
The Lunchbox is Oklahoma's most popular drink made by Edna’s Club & Restaurant. Edna’s delicious Lunchbox is a house specialty drink served in one of Edna’s signature frosting mugs chilled to perfection; many have failed to replicate the unique Edna experience. Edna’s maintains a tally of Lunchboxes sold in a typical day and the record stands 1,894 numbers on one day. The bar features the world-famous Edna's Original Lunchbox and a wide variety of other house favorites;
· Edna's Original "Lunchbox" - Coors Light, amaretto, and orange juice
· Cherry Limeade Box - Coors Light, amaretto, grenadine, lime
· Docbox - Coors Light, amaretto, cranberry juice
· Mauibox - Coors Light, amaretto, pineapple juice
· Bruncbox - Coors Light, amaretto, Irish whiskey buttershots, double orange juice
· Beachbox - Coors Light, amaretto, Malibu, Captain Morgan, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, orange juice
· Fruit Roll Up Box - Coors Light, amaretto, Midori Watermelon, cranberry, orange juice
· Turbobox - Coors Light, amaretto, Bacardi 151, orange juice
· Tootsie Roll Box - Coors Light, amaretto, crème de cacao, orange juice
· Great Balls Of Fire Box - Coors Light, amaretto, Fireball Whiskey, cranberry
· Mint Chocolate Chip Box - Coors Light, amaretto, green crème de menthe, crème de cacao
· Zombie Box - Made with secret ingredients
· Appetizers - Mac and cheese bites, fried green beans, chips and salsa, fried okra, hot wings, french fries, cheese fries, loaded cheese fries, fried pickles, cheese sticks, and sweet potato fries
· Nachos - Cheese served with jalapeños, salsa, and chicken supreme served with jalapeños, sour cream,
· Basket Dinner - Chicken fingers served with french fries and gravy
Edna's offers a full range of local, domestic, and import beers, listed on Beermenus.com. The menu offers a large variety of featured beers, on-tap beers, ciders, and beer bottles and cans. The online menu on Beermenus.com provides detailed information of the drink along with data on where else to find the drink.
Edna’s Happy Hour offers $4 pitcher specials from 2:00pm to 7:00pm every day. Thunder games time also attracts specials at Edna's.
Edna's Online Merchandise
Offers a collection of koozies, Edna's collectors coin, Edna's Lunchbox lip balm, underwear, Edna's shirts, tank tops, headwear, hoodies, and bumper stickers.
Back to: Best Things to Do in Oklahoma City
Edna's Online, 5137 N. Classen Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118, website, Phone: 405-840-3339