A restaurant, bar, and pizzeria rolled into one, Baked Alaska in Astoria offers fine dining cuisine made with only the freshest ingredients, which guests can join in the environment of their choice. Given a dining room, a bar, and a pizzeria, guests can enjoy their adventurous cuisine just the way they like it.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The dining room offers great views of the Columbia River in an open space with natural finishes. There are also exclusive spaces for those who wish to have a private dining experience. The bar, on the other hand, boasts a 30-foot-long counter with an interesting selection of craft beers and some cocktails. Finally, the pizzeria is an open kitchen that features a brick-lined pizza oven to bake pizza that’s hand tossed and made with only the highest quality ingredients.
With a family-friendly environment, delicious cuisine, and more, Baked Alaska indeed has something for everyone.
Baked Alaska’s dining room, bar, and pizzeria are open for lunch and dinner every day.
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
Happy hour: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Most reservations with Baked Alaska are done online, where the guest must indicate the number of people in the group for a set date. Same day reservations, however, should be made by calling 503-325-7414.
Baked Alaska offers the same menu throughout the day, which guests can enjoy in different environments, whether the waterfront dining room or the lively bar scene.
· Small Plates: Dungeness crab cakes, crispy calamari, oysters on the half shell, sautéed calamari, pancetta wrapped wild prawns, oysters Rockefeller, garlic hummus, steamer clams, cheese fondue
· Greens and Soups: Field greens, arugula, whole leaf grilled Caesar, house clam chowder, soup of the day
· Mains: Fish and chips, iron seared wild salmon, seared scallops, Dungeness crab macaroni and cheese, prawn Dungeness crab spaghettini, baby back pork ribs, American Kobe beef burger, chargrilled beef shoulder tender, fresh local fish
· Sandwiches: Cubano, chicken shawarma, smoked salmon, veggie
· Pizzas (10 inch or 14 inch)
· Dessert: Half Baked Alaska, creme brulee seasonal, filbert pie, lemon bar, baked Alaska
There is also a kids’ menu available.
When it’s not hosting its own special events, Baked Alaska is often the venue of choice for all kinds of private gatherings and celebrations. Guests can choose between booking the Discovery Room or The Annex. The Discovery Room offers a nice view while seating up to 30 people at a time. Meanwhile, those who wish to host larger parties can opt for The Annex, which can accommodate as many as 100 people.
Baked Alaska will make it a point to provide guests with food that is appropriate for the event. Thus, they also offer sample menus and other catering ideas for some inspiration.
To know more about the restaurant’s menu, reservations, and special events packages, contact 503-325-7414 or visit their website.
Baked Alaska, #1 12th St., Astoria, OR 97103, Phone: 503-325-7414