California is known far and wide as one of the greatest wine-producing regions in the world, with the Napa Valley AVA standing out as one of the most productive, prolific, and prestigious parts of California’s distinguished Wine Country. Each year, countless people are drawn to the city of Napa and the surrounding Napa Valley area to visit vineyards and meet wine-makers, partaking in some of the finest bottles of wine on Earth.
While many Napa wines and vineyards are fully accessible to the general public, some of the most esteemed labels and rare wines are much more difficult to purchase or even taste. Fortunately, the K. Laz Wine Collection is changing all of that. Established by former Dean & DeLuca Wine Director and well-known Napa Valley wine personality, Kerrin Laz, the K. Laz Wine Collection is giving wine lovers insider access to over 500 wine labels, including some of the rarest and most coveted bottles in all of Napa.
Offering tastings at two separate Napa Valley locations, as well as a wine club and online store selling a varied and carefully curated collection of reds, wines, rosé, and sparkling wines, the K. Laz Wine Collection can give you a glimpse behind the curtain to sample, savor, and enjoy some of Napa Valley’s greatest ever wines.
Tastings with K. Laz Wine Collection
As well as offering a wonderful range of the finest Napa Valley wines for online orders and direct purchases, K. Laz Wine Collection also offers in-person tasting sessions at two Napa Valley locations. Here's all you need to know about these experiences:
- K. Laz Wine Collection Yountville - The K. Laz Wine Collection Yountville location is at 6484 Washington Street, Suite C, Yountville, CA 94599. Guests at this location can choose from a range of tasting options, each with its own features. Those looking for the most affordable option can select 'The Taster', which is priced at $70 per guest and involves a sit-down tasting of six wines ranging in price from $40 to $100. At the other end of the spectrum, 'The Centurion' wine tasting experience is offered for $325 per guest and involves a customized tasting of half a dozen wines valued between $125 an $1,500. Local cheeses are served alongside the wines at this location.
- K. Laz at Cia Copia Napa - The secondary location for K. Laz Wine Collection wine tastings is at 500 First Street, Napa, CA 94559. The same options for tastings are available, ranging from The Taster through to The Centurion, with The Artisan and The Cult also available and offering their own unique selections of wines. The general tasting prices at this location are slightly higher, however, as a choice of cheeses, charcuterie, wood-oven pizzas, and dim sum can be served alongside the various wines.
- Important Information - Wine tastings with K. Laz Wine Collection at both the Yountville and the Napa locations should last around 90 minutes on average. Interested parties can call 707 415 5040 to learn more and all tastings need to be reserved in advance. These tastings are fully private experiences and you can fill out an online reservation form to make the whole booking process as simple and convenient as possible.
K. Laz Wine Collection Wine Club
True wine lovers simply can't afford to miss out on membership of the K. Laz Wine Collection Wine Club. Several options of membership are available to suit all budgets and needs, and being a member of this highly exclusive club will grant you access to some of the rarest and finest bottles in all of Napa. Here's all you need to know about joining the club:
- Membership Options - Four different tiers of membership are available for the K. Laz Wine Collection Wine Club: The Taster, The Artisan, The Cult, and The Centurion. Prices range from $300 per shipment for The Taster up to $2,000 for The Centurion, and the average price of each bottle included in your shipment increases as your membership tier increases.
- Options - As well as choosing a membership tier to match your budget and needs, you can also choose different options depending on how frequently you'd like to receive your shipments. The simplest option is two shipments per year, but you can also receive four shipments if desired. Each shipment contains six bottles of wine in total.
- Membership Perks - Members of the K. Laz Wine Collection Wine Club gain access to various unique benefits including fully free shipping on all orders, a free tasting at the K. Laz Wine Collection, and future assistance with reserving winery tours and meals around Napa Valley. website