One of the most popular vacation destinations on the planet, Florida is famous worldwide for its incredible theme parks and family attractions like Epcot and Magic Kingdom of the Walt Disney World Resort or the Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure parks. It's also famous for its beaches, its sunshine, its wildlife, and more, with millions of people flocking to the Sunshine State each and every year in search of fairy tale vacations and non-stop sunshine.
The likes of Orlando and Miami are typically at the top of any Florida traveler's itinerary, but there's much more to see in the Sunshine State beyond these two big cities. Down in the southern part of the state, the Florida Keys are an unmissable set of little islands stretching out off the state's famous peninsula. The most famous and popular of all these keys is Key West.
Situated around 90 miles north of Cuba, Key West is actually the southernmost city in the contiguous United States, home to a physical marker representing the southernmost point in the country. It's also home to some beautiful coral reefs, just right for divers and snorkelers to explore, as well as cool cafes, trendy bars, charming shops, and interesting historical locations like the Ernest Hemingway Home. In short, it's a beautiful island city with a lot to offer, and if you're planning a trip to Key West and searching for the best place to stay, the Perry Hotel Key West could be the perfect option for you.
Perry Hotel Key West
Situated mere minutes from Key West International Airport and just a short drive from the downtown part of the city, The Perry Hotel Key West is the perfect Key West hotel for all to enjoy. Surrounded by a beautiful marina village, this boutique Florida Keys hotel offers luxury accommodation, top class service, excellent amenities, and much more, providing the perfect base camp for your Key West adventures.
- Rooms - The Perry Hotel Key West features no less than 100 guest rooms in total. The hotel is surrounded by water, so many of the rooms have truly wonderful views, giving guests a real treat to wake up to each morning. The rooms have all been decorated and designed to the highest possible standard in order to provide nothing but comfort and contentment to every guest.
- Amenities - Guests staying at The Perry Hotel Key West will be able to take advantage of a long list of excellent amenities. Speedy Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel, allowing you to keep up to date with all the latest news and social media events, and guests are also given a free glass of champagne right on arrival. A full concierge service is standing by at all times for restaurant reservations, travel advice, excursions, and more, and the hotel also features a full fitness center, as well as a waterfront swimming pool and outdoor fire pits.
- Pet-Friendly - Finding a pet-friendly hotel in Key West might seem like a challenge at first, but furry friends are more than welcome at The Perry Hotel Key West. This Florida hotel fully caters to dogs of all shapes and sizes, featuring specific dog-friendly rooms, plus a couple of dog parks for your canine companions to run around and play in.
- Service - As soon as you step foot through the doors at The Perry Hotel Key West and are given a free glass of champagne, you'll see just how dedicated the staff are to creating a wonderful, comfortable atmosphere for all. The service at this Key West hotel is truly second to none, with every member of staff always willing to go above and beyond in order to ensure that every guest has the best possible stay. Whatever service you need, the concierge will be able to help out, and the rest of the staff do a wonderful job of keeping the hotel running smoothly at all times.
- Dining - Key West is well known for its bars, cafes, and restaurants, but you'll only need to take a short walk from your room to enjoy fine dining and gourmet experiences at The Perry Hotel Key West. This hotel features two separate dining locations: Matt's Stock Island and Salty Oyster. The former serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner, while the latter features an all-day menu filled with fresh seafood delights.
- Location - The Perry Hotel Key West is located just to the east of the main city of Key West, so it’s in a great spot for those who want easy access to the city and its attractions but enjoy the comfort of being able to retreat to a peaceful, tranquil location in the evenings. The hotel offers free shuttle services direct into Old Town, so you can visit key areas like the Southernmost Point marker and the Ernest Hemingway House with ease. website