A lot of travelers are choosing to head east to explore and experience the many countries and cultures of Asia. Whether you're visiting China, Japan, Korea<, Thailand, or somewhere else, there's so much to see and do in Asia, and the continent is especially exciting and fascinating to visit for those who are used to a Western way of life, with so many new discoveries just waiting to be enjoyed.
One of the best destinations in Asia is Cambodia, and no visit to Cambodia can be complete without stopping off at Krong SIem Reap. Also simply referred to as Siem Reap, this resort town is located in the northwest part of the country and is well known as the home of the astonishing Angkor Wat temple, as well as various temples and ancient complexes too. As well as visiting the temples and meeting the locals, any travelers in Siem Reap shouldn't forget to taste some of the local delicacies.
It's a strange but true fact that Cambodian cuisine is often overlooked or ignored when the foods of Asia are discussed, but Cambodia boasts some extraordinary dishes and a lot of variety, offering everything from fresh seafood delights to flavorful noodle bowls and sweet treats of all kinds, and some of the very best examples of Cambodian cuisine can be found around Siem Reap. To experience these culinary experiences in one of Cambodia's most historic cities, Siem Reap Food Tours is the name to know.
Siem Reap Food Tours - Best Culinary Experiences in Siem Reap
Siem Reap Food Tours, as the name suggests, is a company offering the best food tours of the city of Siem Reap. These tours will take you around the city to visit some of its best dining destinations and meet some of its finest chefs and street food culinary creators, taking participants behind the scenes of the Siem Reap culinary world and letting you really taste Cambodia in ways you may never have imagined.
- Morning or Evening Tours - Siem Reap Food Tours offers food tours of Siem Reap in both the morning and the evening. So, whether you're eager to start your day with samples of street food and vibrant delicacies or you'd prefer to explore the city on your own first and then enjoy a culinary tour as the sun is setting, the choice is yours.
- Small Groups - So many food tours all over the world try to cram as many people into each group as possible in order to boost their own profits, reducing the quality and fun of the experience for everyone. Siem Reap Food Tours only runs its tours with small groups, giving everyone a chance to feel included and valued.
- Authentic Cambodian Food Tours - These tours, organized by local people, offer truly authentic culinary experiences all around Siem Reap. You'll meet up with real street food creators and vendors, browse the city's bustling markets, and visit some hidden gems, usually reserved only for the locals, to get a real look at the vast and varied range of traditional and modern Cambodian foods and drinks this place has to offer.
- Professional Guides - Siem Reap is a tourist-friendly city, but getting around and trying to find great food and quality places to eat can seem quite overwhelming and challenging to the average traveler. Siem Reap Food Tours helps to simplify and streamline this entire process, letting you and your fellow foodies hop aboard a tuk tuk with your own professional, friendly guide leading the way and taking you safely to all the best places to eat in Siem Reap, introducing you to the locals and letting you sample a lot of delicious products and dishes.
- Highly Rated - If you have any doubts at all about the quality of the experiences provided by Siem Reap Food Tours, you only need to look at the praise and accolades this company has received so far. The New York Times rated Siem Reap Food Tours as one of the very best things to do in Siem Reap, with many other travel sites and publications also giving this company and its food tours great reviews and 5-star ratings.
Siem Reap Food Tours can give you so many more amazing memories to look back on of your time in Siem Reap, showing off a side of the city that deserves to be enjoyed by every visitor. Book your food tour via the official Siem Reap Food Tours site and see why so many people have fallen in love with these perfect Cambodian culinary tours. website