Victoria falls is the midway point of the Zambezi River which makes it possible to see it's grandeur from both Zambia and Zimbabwe, Africa. Victoria Falls is commonly known as the greatest waterfall in the world with the capability of plummeting five hundred million gallons of water per second over the basalt cliff edge.
3.Activities at Victoria Falls
Natural Wonders of the World: Victoria Falls
- History, Photo: vadim_petrakov/stock.adobe.com
- The Falls, Photo: Sergey P/stock.adobe.com
- Activities at Victoria Falls, Photo: paula/stock.adobe.com
- Accommodations, Photo: sean heatley/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of canbedone - Fotolia.com