29 Great Weekend Packages
You can find great weekend packages throughout the year, even around the holidays. Check the web site of the resort you are interested in and browse their current specials. Another good resource is Twitter where you can often find great last minute deals from individual hotels or from online travel agencies. Here are some great weekend packages sorted by interest. You will find amazing beach weekend offers, luxury, affordable and more.
Beach Weekend Packages
- Yoga, Anti-stress Ritual and Daily breakfast in Mexico: Get away for a weekend of relaxation and pampering at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort in Mexico. The package includes: yoga daily, breakfast, 40% discount on massages, healthy cooking class and access to the spa. The resort offers an array of other packages, including the "Green & Blue Weekend" that lets you play on two ack Nicklaus golf courses. The golf package includes: breakfast, 2 green fees per room per stay, Fishing Tour 20% off massages, and Butler Service. If you are planning a trip with kids to Mexico, The Family Traditions package includes: Suite, Children's Club, 4:00 PM late checkout, A $50 daily resort credit.
- Babymoon in Palm Beach, Florida from $539: Plan a relaxing getaway before the baby arrives to the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa with the Babymoon package. With rates starting from $539, the package includes: dinner, couples (or prenatal) massage, $25 in-room dining credit. Couples may also like the "Couple's Romance Ritual" which starts at $559 and includes: ocean view room or condo with kitchen, massage for the couple, champagne, one in-room movie per night, $50 food credit, champagne, chocolate strawberries and unlimited use of spa facilities.
- Fourth Night Free in a Suite in Bermuda: Get more for less at the luxury Elbow Beach resort in Bermuda with the "Suite Temptations" offer. The package includes A complimentary night - fourth night free; Daily continental breakfast for two; VIP services and welcome amenity; A spa credit of USD 75. Rates vary, depending on when you go, starting at USD 1,445. Luxury suites are ideal for honeymooners, couples and families. Another offer that we like is the "Destination Bachelorette Party Package" with rates starting at $334. Re-connect with your girlfriends and get valuable advice before your big day. The package includes: breakfast, massage, private shopping, cabana and a gift (Minimum four-night stay).
Adventure Weekend Specials
- Falconry in Vermont from $372 per Night: Get away to Vermont for a weekend filled with adventure, great food and pampering at the spa. The list includes a family break, a package that lets you spend time with falcons and a spa offer. The Equinox is offering a Falconry package with rates starting from $372. You will be shown how to handle and fly a Harris hawk on your adventure. The package includes:
Luxurious accommodations (One night for mid week or Two nights on weekends),
45 minute outdoor Introductory lesson for up to two participants,
One spectator allowed at no charge; $35 per additional spectator,
Two night stay is required on weekends.
The "Woodstock Spa Package" at The Woodstock Inn includes $100 Spa Credit (per night), and breakfast in the morning.
- Golf, Dinner and Spa Adventure in Vail from $475: Relax with spectacular mountain views and spa treatments with one of these deals at The Sonnenalp Resort of Vail. The mountain adventure starts at $475 per night and includes: a round of golf at the Golf Club, a three-course dinner at any resort restaurant, and a choice of a 50-minute treatment. You get to choose from custom facials, signature massages, Swedish massage, sports massage, Aromatherapy, deep tissue, reflexology, deluxe manicure and deluxe pedicure. Perfect for spa lovers, the Dream Spa Package includes: Junior suite accommodations, breakfast, yoga classes, unlimited access to the spa, a healthy lunch. From $1,200 per night. The Suite and Breakfast offer includes suite or luxury room accommodations and daily breakfast in Ludwig's. From $650 per night.
Luxury Weekend Packages
- Luxury Specials on the Coast of California from $410: Terranea Resort on the Coast of California is offering a diverse selection of specials. Great for families and couples alike, the Whale Watching Package lets you watch the Blue and Grey Whale migration which takes place right off the California coast. The resort package includes: binoculars, and a Whale Watching Tour for two (2). Practice your golf on the The Links at Terranea, a par 3 nine-hole course and save with the golf package which includes: Two (2) rounds of golf, Breakfast, Resort Fee. Rates start from $410. Indulge in relaxing treatments at the spa with the "Spa Rejuvenation Package" which includes: Two (2) spa treatments, Breakfast, Resort Fee. Rates starting from $665 per night. The romantic vacation package starts at $475 and includes: wine and strawberries, Rose petal bath, Breakfast and Resort Fee, daily. Plan a longer stay and save 15% off your room or suite. The longer you stay, the more you save. Stay 5 nights or more and receive 25% off, Stay 3 nights or more and receive 15% off. When you book 7 nights or more, you receive a $200 resort credit to use on any spa, golf or dining adventures.
- 3rd Night Free and Other Weekend Specials in San Francisco: San Francisco is a fun city to get away to for a weekend of great food, cultural exploration and shopping. Save with one of these great weekend packages. The "Three's A Charm" Offer at the Fairmont gives you a complimentary third night with rates starting at $359 per night. You may also like "The Sweet Suite Deal" special which includes breakfast, parking for your car and suite accommodations.
The "Love Is In the Air Package" is for couples who want to spend a romantic weekend in the city. The package includes A one-night stay at the landmark hotel,
overnight parking. Rates start at $299.
"Macy's Shopping Package" at The Westin St. Francis gives you a $100 gift certificate which you can spend a Macy's just steps from the hotel. Rates from $269. One $100 Macy's gift card (issued upon check-in). The "Bentley Experience" at "The St. Regis" is a luxury special which includes: Metropolitan Suite accommodations, Daily breakfast for two (Up to $75.00 excluding alcohol), Guest choice of a Bentley for hire, and Complimentary high-speed Internet access. Rates for this package start from $3,100.
- Affordable Silicon Valley from $164 per Night: Save on your weekend getaway in Silicon Valley with these affordable packages and deals at the the Fairmont San Jose. The hotel is offering several specials that can help you save and enjoy your stay more with additional amenities. Ask about the "Stay & Play Weekend Package" with rates starting at $164 per night which includes: Overnight accommodations for two in a luxurious Fairmont guest room, Full American Breakfast for two served in Fountain Restaurant, 2 tickets to the Tech Museum, Complimentary overnight parking (One vehicle) and High Speed Internet Access. The weekend package is offered on Friday through Monday stays, based on availability. If you are planning to do a lot of shopping on your weekend getaway to Silicon Valley, take a look at the "Shop Until You Drop" package. Starting at $279, the special includes: Accommodation in a Fairmont Room, Transportation by town car to and from Santana Row, Appointment with a personal shopper at Santana Row, $50 Santana Row Gift Card and a Selection of fashion magazines for your guest room. The "Gordon Biersch Brewery Tour" weekend package includes: Accommodation in a Fairmont Room, Transportation to and from the Gordon Biersch Brewery, Local and Craft Beer Sampler Amenity and a Gordon Biersch Brewery Tour. Rates start at $269.
- Get 25% Off Second Room in New England: The "Family Fun Package" at Hotel Viking in Rhode Island includes: Overnight accommodations for up to 4 people in same room, Complimentary in-room movie and bowl of popcorn, Breakfast daily for 2 adults and up to two children and Complimentary parking. Get a second room at 25% off at The Woodstock Inn and Resort in Vermont if your travel dates are flwxible. Check into the resort from Sunday - Thursday to receive this special. There are many family-friendly activities to choose from, including Outdoor and indoor pools and hot tubs, Outdoor and indoor tennis courts, Wally Ball Court, Family Croquet on an official court, Billings Farm & Museum, Golf – enjoy a family clinic or just play, Miles of hiking trails at your fingertips, Delicious Kids menus, Rock climbing wall nearby, Kayak and canoeing rentals nearby and the King Arthur Flour Baking School.
- Savvy Traveler from $266 in Santa Monica: Escape the busy city life for just $266 per night and relax by the pool and take romantic walks along the beach. Le Meridien Delfina is offering the "Savvy Traveler Package" with rates from just $266. The package includes Complimentary standard-speed internet access ($15 value), Complimentary local and 800 calls and a $10 credit to iCafe serving Starbucks coffee. The "Pay Rates Equal to your Birth Year" vacation package is offered on two or three night stays and gives you room rates equal to your birth year. First night rates from $420 Second and third night rates equal to your birth year. (If you were born in 1948, you'll receive your 2nd and 3rd night at $48). Valid for stays Friday through Sunday. With the "Shopping Package", you get rates from $350 and a $50 American Express gift card.
Quick Weekend Escapes
- Family Weekends: The Waldorf Astoria in Orlando has kids' programs lead by the resort concierge, including watersports, interactive cooking classes, bike tours and golf clinics. Explore San Francisco with the family and stay at the colorful and fun Hotel Triton in Union Square. If you like, you can bring your dog and take advantage of pet-friendly services. Gaylord Palms in Florida has a playground with a water slide, waterfall and sand play area. You will also be near Walt Disney World and other Orlando theme parks. Take your kids skating at Hotel del Coronado during the winter holidays when the hotel lawn is transformed into an ice rink.
- Couples: At the Hyatt Regency Monterey, couples have a choice of many activities, from golf and fitness to spa services and relaxing by the pool. The area around the resort is filled with fun attractions such as the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Monterey County Wineries. The Point in New York has spacious guest rooms with romantic fireplaces, ideal for a trip from New York or Boston. Couples have a choice of activities ranging from cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the winter to hiking and swimming in the lake in the summer.
- Spa Trips: Explore the scenic Highway 1 and stay in one of the oceanview villas at Dolphin Bay Resort. Get pampered at the spa and have a romantic dinner at Lido Restaurant which serves California Coastal Cuisine. The Resort at Squaw Creek in North Lake Tahoe has a renovated spa, fitness center, outdoor whirlpools and heated swimming pools.
- Luxury: If you are looking for an intimate couples weekend getaway, visit the European-style Les Mars Hotel in Sonoma which has Swiss-trained staff and just 16 guest rooms furnished with antiques. Visit Colonial Williamsburg for a weekend of history and fine dining. Stay at the luxury Williamsburg Inn which has spacious guest rooms with marble bathrooms and Regency-style furnishings.
- Adventure: If you like ocean-based activities such as sailing, snorkeling, parasailing, kayaking and fishing, vacation at Hawks Cay in the Florida Keys. Tenaya Lodge in California's Sierra Nevada mountain range provides a great starting point for exploring Yosemite National Park. Outdoor adventures include hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking and skiing in the winter.
- Beaches: At La Valencia Hotel in La Jolla, your weekend can be filled with active rest, such as walking along the scenic beach boardwalk and kayaking. Shutters on the Beach is located literally on the beach in Santa Monica. The hotel has a spa, beautiful art collection and a renovated pool complex complete with a Jacuzzi, restaurant and pool bar. Another great place to stay in Santa Monica is The Huntley Hotel which also offers a gourmet restaurant with scenic coastline views.