We all want our homes to be cozy, comfortable, and most of all, unique. Our homes are our own. They reflect our identity, our memories, our emotions, and our way of life, and it’s only natural that we want to fill them with items like furnishings and decorations that really reflect our individuality and speak to us in ways that mass produced items simply cannot.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of mass produced products out there. More and more companies are opting to cut down their costs by outsourcing work and making the same items again and again in large scale factories, robbing their products of any real personality or individual quality.
This situation is forcing more and more discerning collectors to head off the beaten path in search of items they can truly fall in love with. If you're someone who values attractive, well-made, handcrafted products with history, culture, and passion imbued within them, St. Frank is the brand to choose.
St. Frank - Artisan Home Décor and Handmade Products
At a time when so many brands are offering the same, tired concepts and mass-made products again and again, St. Frank dares to be different and stand out from the crowd. The perfect option for chic, cultivated, contemporary people who appreciate the value of handmade goods, St. Frank sources and sells gorgeous textiles and art made by artisans all over the globe.
- The Concept - In a world where individuality is increasingly important but more and more difficult to acquire, St. Frank is offering collectors and art appreciators a chance to buy and enjoy handmade products that are truly one of a kind, every time. Made by skilled artisans from far and wide around the world, these products represent the cultural heritage of the people who make them and the communities from which they came. The products are sourced from around the world, with St. Frank working together with various small businesses in the US to frame, print, and finish each item before shipping it out to the buyer or putting it up for sale in one of the brand's stores.
- The Partners - Part of what makes St. Frank special is that all of the products it sources and sells are made by skilled, passionate artisans, but who are these artisans? Well, St. Frank works with creators and makers from all over the world, mainly in low and middle-income countries. St. Frank sources its products carefully and chooses its partners with equal care, favoring Fair Trade certified artisan organizations and socially responsible makers. The artisans working side by side with St. Frank are hard-working individuals who love what they do and enjoy keeping the traditions of their cultures and communities alive, and many of them choose to work with organic materials and eco-friendly techniques too.
- The Impact - St. Frank was founded not just to offer great quality, unique products made in traditional ways, but also to improve life for the people who make them and preserve traditional forms of art and crafts. By partnering with artisanal organizations and offering jobs, training, fair incomes, and support to artisans and makers, St. Frank is able to protect and honor the heritage of textile art in many different cultures and communities, while also selling some of the most beautiful pieces you could hope to find, including everything from pillows, quilts, blankets, and rugs to framed art, wall hanging textiles, dinnerware, tablecloths, candles, accessories, gifts, and more.
Shop for Quality Artisanal Textiles with St. Frank
St. Frank runs an online store where you can browse all of the latest and most popular products, finding new treasures to add to your home, as well as offering sales out of four different big city stores:
- The Hamptons - The Hamptons location for St. Frank is located at The Cottage, 78 Main St, East Hampton, NY. This store can be contacted via phone at 631 527 7281 or email at email@example.com. It opens from 10am to 6pm on Thursdays through to Mondays.
- San Francisco - The flagship San Francisco store for St. Frank is situated at 3665 Sacramento St, San Francisco, CA. This store opens from 10am to 6pm on weekdays and from 10am to 5pm at weekends. It can be contacted via 415 416 6918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Los Angeles - The LA store for St. Frank is located at The Hacienda, 15259 Palisades Village Lane, Pacific Palisades, CA. The contact details for this store are 424 268 7200 and email@example.com, and it opens from 10am to 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays and from 10am to 7pm every other day.
- New York - The Atelier location of St. Frank in NYC is situated at 73 Hudson St, Floor 2, New York, NY. This store is open by appointment and from 10am to 6pm on weekdays. It can be contacted at 646 649 5750 or firstname.lastname@example.org. website