Nature has given us a veritable bounty of incredible treats and delights to enjoy each and every day, and yet the diets of so many people are made-up of industrial and processed foods that come with a lot of risks and potentially harmful effects. Fortunately, more and more of us are starting to think more deeply and carefully about what we put into our bodies, and an increasingly high number of people are turning to the superfoods of nature.
Fruits and veggies of all kinds can have great effects on our physical and mental health. The many vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other body-friendly elements contained in ingredients like akale, cucumber, coconut, ginger, maca, honey, chia, turmeric, and dozens of other amazing natural gifts can really have a lot of positive effects on our lives, giving us energy boosts and health benefits on a daily basis.
Often, people want to make these kinds of ingredients part of their daily diets, but struggle to find the time to fit them all in. Modern life can be very hectic and stressful, and this is why so many people often turn to processed foods and quick snack solutions, unable to enjoy the healthy treats they crave. Fortunately, all that is changing with the rise of awesome smoothie and bowl bars like Southern Pressed Juicery.
Southern Pressed Juicery - Superfood Bowls and Juices in Greenville, SC
Southern Pressed Juicery is a Greenville-based company selling juice cleanses, smoothies, snacks, superfood bowls, and more from a friendly and welcoming shop in the heart of the city. Giving you access to the healthy ingredients you crave, all blended together and served in exciting, innovative, and ever-delicious ways, Southern Pressed Juicery is making healthy eating so much more accessible than ever before.
- Cleansing Juice Blends - Southern Pressed Juicery specializes in offering juice cleanses. A great way to detoxify and soothe the systems and organs of the body, juice cleansing, also known as juicing, is an increasingly popular practice with proven medical science to back it up. These juices are made from 100% organic and raw ingredients, with only the finest fresh fruits and veggies going into each and every blend. Cleanses come in 1-day, 3-day, and 5-day packages and can offer a myriad of amazing benefits including raising your energy levels, detoxifying your body, boosting your immune system, helping you to feel revitalized and rejuvenated, and assisting with exercise, wellness activities, and the stresses of daily life too.
- Superfood Bowls and More - As well as offering an awesome array of juices and juice cleansing programs, Southern Pressed Juicery also makes use of high quality and 100% fresh ingredients to offer a menu of terrific treats including smoothies, sweets, snacks, superfood bowls, and full meals. The kinds of ingredients you'll find used here include everything from simple apples and pears to rarer and more exotic natural treats like camu camu. You'll also find a great range of health-boosting veggies like beets, carrots, kale, celery, and spinach, as well as plenty of herbs and spices like chia seeds, cayenne pepper, and ginger.
Visit Southern Pressed Juicery
If you'd like to visit Southern Pressed Juicery and start to enjoy these amazing superfood bowls, blends, and juices for yourself, feeling their healing and nutritional powers provide your body with all the vitamins, minerals, anitoxidants, and other key nutrients it needs to function at top capacity, you should head on down to this South Carolina juice and superfood store and meet the team. Here's all you need to know:
- Location - Southern Pressed Juicery is situated at 2 West Washington Street, Greenville, SC 29601.
- Hours - The Southern Pressed Juicery Greenville juice shop is open from 7.30am to 5pm on weekdays, then from 8am to 5pm on Saturdays and from 10am to 5pm on Sundays.
- Contact - If you'd like to get in touch with the Southern Pressed Juicery store, you can call 864 729 8626. Other
- Locations - Southern Pressed Juicery juices are also being sold at other locations around Greenville, including the Swamp Rabbit Café and Grocery at 205 Cedar Lane Road and Caviar and Bananas at 1 North Laurens Street, so you're never too far away from these amazing juices, no matter where you are in Greenville.
- Order Online - It's also possible to order your Southern Pressed Juicery treats online and collect them direct from the store. This is a great option for busy people who want to save time or those wishing to take their juices to the office, the gym, or back home to enjoy in the comfort of their own surroundings. Ordering online is very simple and you can choose all your favorite items from the full menu. website