Located in the heart of New York City, this bridge connects Manhattan and Brooklyn, two boroughs with the population of more than four million people. Obviously, the importance of the Brooklyn Bridge is huge, so it’s not a big surprise that it’s one of the largest bridges in the city.
2.Walking Across the Bridge
3.How long does it take to Cross the Brooklyn Bridge by Foot
4.Best Places to Take Photos from the Brooklyn Bridge
5.Cycling Over the Brooklyn Bridge
Brooklyn Bridge Walk - How Long is It?
- Overview, Photo: Rüdiger Nold/stock.adobe.com
- Walking Across the Bridge, Photo: Gianandrea Villa/stock.adobe.com
- How long does it take to Cross the Brooklyn Bridge by Foot, Photo: BRIAN_KINNEY/stock.adobe.com
- Best Places to Take Photos from the Brooklyn Bridge, Photo: TTstudio/stock.adobe.com
- Cycling Over the Brooklyn Bridge, Photo: Stef/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of jovannig - Fotolia.com