Pilgrim Bark Park is run and maintained by the non-profit Provincetown Dog Park Association, so relies entirely on donations and the support of kind and generous people to continue providing a happy and safe space for dogs to run around, socialize, and have fun. If you'd like to support the organization and contribute to the upkeep of this Provincetown dog park, here's all you need to know:
- Make A Donation - All non-profits need donations, the Pilgrim Bark Park is no different. Any amount, great or small, is greatly appreciated and you can make a safe and secure donation online through PayPal.
- Buy Some Merchandise - Pilgrim Bark Park operates an online 'Dog Mart' store with fun merchandise and items for you to pamper your pooch or yourself, with all proceeds going right back into the maintenance and operations of the park itself.
- Planned Gifts - You can name the Pilgrim Bark Park in your will by using the official name: Provincetown Dog Park Association, Inc. at 83 Bradford St. Extension, Provincetown, MA 02657.
- Host A Banner - Any local businesses or groups wishing to support this dog park while also marketing their own services can choose to host a banner at the park as well.
- Other Ways - You can also donate to Pilgrim Bark Park through other services like Amazon Smile, which donates a little percentage of all items you buy on Amazon to a charitable organization of your choice. Another option is the Affinity Program at TD Bank, with the bank making donations directly to the park on all tagged accounts; you can get your account tagged by contacting the bank. website
You are reading "Pilgrim Bark Park - Top Dog Park in Provincetown" Back to Top