Colorado is known all over the world for its skiing. Between Aspen, Vail, and Steamboat Springs, there are plenty of great skiing spots to be found all around the state, and Crested Butte is one of the most popular. Crested Butte is located in Gunnison County near the center of the state and is also known for being the Wildflower Capital of Colorado. It covers an area of 0.84 square miles and has a very small population of barely 1,600 people. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
2.Elevation of Crested Butte
3.Climate and Things to Do in Crested Butte
Crested Butte Elevation
- Crested Butte , Photo: SNEHIT/stock.adobe.com
- Elevation of Crested Butte, Photo: tdezenzio/stock.adobe.com
- Climate and Things to Do in Crested Butte, Photo: Roger Vorheis/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of Quattrophotography - Fotolia.com
More Ideas: Outdoor Adventures in Crested Butte
We’re living in a highly technological world, dominated by gadgets and gizmos, and many people’s modern lifestyles involve them spending more time looking at screens and typing away on keyboards or touchscreens than actually looking up at the sky, breathing in the fresh air of the natural world, and enjoying outdoor activities like hiking, climbing, biking, and more.
The natural world has so much to offer us, and it’s definitely worthwhile to get outdoors more often, engage with nature, and enjoy amazing outdoor adventures. These kinds of activities are great for making magical memories with friends and family, as well as strengthening bonds between each other and improving physical fitness too. Going for a hike or bike ride can even help to reduce stress and assist with a happier mental outlook.
The United States is blessed with some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the entire world, with each and every state offering all kinds of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Colorado is easily one of the very best examples. Home of the Rocky Mountains and world class skiing, hiking, and mountaineering locations, Colorado has everything you need for a myriad of magnificent outdoor experiences, and Irwin Guides can help you live them all.
Irwin Guides - Outdoor Adventures in Crested Butte, Colorado
Located in the incredible mountain town of Crested Butte, Irwin Guides is a leading adventure travel company offering a huge range of outdoor activities, adventure travel experiences, and guided recreational tours around Crested Butte and beyond. Aimed at different ages and ability levels, these exciting Colorado adventures are designed to help people feel closer to nature, build stronger bonds with their friends and family, and feel safe and happy the whole time too.
- Best Colorado Adventure Travel - Colorado is an amazing place for adventure travel, and Crested Butte is a key example of why the Centennial State is such a popular spot with outdoor enthusiasts. Imposing mountains, historic climbing routes, breathtaking hiking trails, and majestic scenery can be found all around this area, making it the perfect spot for everything from mountaineering to snowshoeing. It’s a perfect four-seasons location for outdoor activity, and Irwin Guides can take you on the trip of a lifetime no matter when you choose to visit.
- A Name You Can Trust - Having handled countless successful tours in the past and caught the attention of some major media publications in the process, as well as earning non-stop 5-star ratings and reviews from past travelers, Irwin Guides clearly stands out as a name to trust. When you’re going out on an adventure that can involve some risks and potential dangers, especially a mountaineering, rock climbing, or rafting experience, you need to know you’re dealing with reliable professionals who will keep you safe. Irwin Guides has a flawless record and always aims to provide total security and satisfaction for every guest.
- Tours to Suit Everyone - A great part about booking your Crested Butte adventure travel experiences and tours with Irwin Guides is the sheer quantity and variety of tours available. This company doesn't just focus on seasoned outdoor enthusiasts and active people who are always heading off on new adventures; Irwin Guides also caters to families and those who are just looking to try something new and different. The focus at Irwin Guides is always on the clients, and this company aims to be as inclusive and accessible as possible, working with its clients to craft bespoke adventure tours and outdoor experiences that really work for everyone.
- Educational Experiences - As well as offering an amazing array of outdoor activities and tours like mountaineering, fat biking, snowshoeing, cross country skiing, hiking, and backpacking, Irwin Guides also offers a super selection of educational experiences too. Always been interested in learning some backcountry survival skills? Or maybe you'd like to learn some first aid in case you ever need to deal with an emergency situation on one of your future backpacking trips or expeditions. If so, these educational tours could be perfect for you.
Whether you're looking for some outdoor fun in the sun during the summer months at Crested Butte or a winter adventure, Irwin Guides is the tour company to choose. True adventure specialists and great lovers of the outdoors, the guides of this company offer a truly professional and engaged approach to every single trip.
You can get in touch with the Irwin Guides team to plan out your perfect adventure with family or friends, and Irwin Guides even runs tours and adventures in exotic destinations all over the world like Iceland and Bolivia too.
Call 970 349 5430 to learn more, or head to the official site and use the online booking platform to book your next fishing, climbing, backpacking, rock climbing, hiking, or other outdoor experience in Colorado.
You are reading "Crested Butte Elevation " Back to Top
More Ideas: The Ruby of Crested Butte
Set in a quaint clapboard house with a lovely balcony in the heart of Butte, Colorado, The Ruby of Crested Butte is a charming bed and breakfast inn that offers a cozy home-away-from-home getaway. The homey hotel boasts breathtaking mountain views and is within a short walk from the local restaurants, bars, and shops of Crested Butte.
The Inn features six well-appointed guest rooms with antique furniture, en-suite bathrooms, modern amenities and large windows with stunning mountain views. Guests are treated to a gourmet breakfast every morning and complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day and the Inn has two comfortably furnished sitting rooms with fireplaces, a communal hot tub and a beautiful garden with mountain views which guests can use. There are also loaner bikes, and storage space for ski equipment and bicycles.
The Ruby of Crested Butte features six well-appointed guest rooms with Western antique furnishings and comfortable king, queen or twin pillow-top beds dressed in deluxe linens, comforters, and hypoallergenic pillows, and en-suite bathrooms with showers, single vanities, oversized luxury spa robes and towels, and organic bath products. Rooms have work desks and chairs, high-definition flat screen televisions with HD channels and DVD players, iHome music docks, Homedics noise machines, box fans, and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access.
A full breakfast is served every morning in the dining room and includes freshly baked bread, pastries and seasonal fruit, hot and cold cereals, hot and cold entrées, signature dishes, and freshly brewed coffee, tea, and juices.
Amenities and Recreation
The Ruby of Crested Butte Inn offers amenities and facilities for guests to enjoy such as a gourmet breakfast every morning and complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day, two comfortably furnished sitting rooms with fireplaces, a communal hot tub and a beautiful garden with mountain views which guests can use. There are also loaner bikes for exploring the area, and storage space for ski equipment and bicycles.
Weddings & Events
The Ruby of Crested Butte Inn offers a beautiful venue for special celebrations and gatherings, such as weddings, elopements, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons. In addition to comfortable accommodations, homemade cuisine, and attractive amenities, the Inn also offers a professional team of event planners who will take care of all the details and a preferred list of vendors.
Crested Butte offers an array of activities to enjoy year-round, ranging from alpine skiing, mountain biking, and hiking, to snowshoeing, shopping or attending a festival. The easy-going and laid-back town has a variety of locally owned restaurants and eateries, art galleries and centers, museums, and one-of-a-kind shops, and a full calendar of athletic activities, cultural events, and festivals.
Summer activities include hiking, mountain biking, fishing, rafting, photography, and golf, as well as the Wildflower Festival, the Festival of the Arts, the Crested Butte Music Festival, the Fat Bike Week. Winter offers an all-around winter playground with Nordic and backcountry skiing, dog sledding, snowmobiling, ice fishing, and snowshoeing, among other activities to enjoy.
624 Gothic Ave, Crested Butte, CO 81224, Phone: 800-390-1338
You are reading "Crested Butte Elevation " Back to Top