When life is getting you down or you just want to spend a little time in a beautiful place and have some fun, there’s nowhere better than the beach. Beaches can be found in all shapes and sizes, from mile-long stretches of sandy shoreline with calm, gentle waters perfect for paddling to rocky spots with rough waves for surfers and water sports enthusiasts to enjoy. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
1.Long Beach - Long Island
2.Boothbay Harbor - Maine
3.Madison - Connecticut
4.Coopers Beach - Long Island
5.Block Island - Rhode Island
5 Best Beaches in the Northeast
- Long Beach - Long Island, Photo: viii/stock.adobe.com
- Boothbay Harbor - Maine, Photo: spiritofamerica/stock.adobe.com
- Madison - Connecticut, Photo: FLX2/stock.adobe.com
- Coopers Beach - Long Island, Photo: oatawa/stock.adobe.com
- Block Island - Rhode Island, Photo: SE Viera Photo/stock.adobe.com
- More Info, Photo: duke2015/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: monamakela.com/stock.adobe.com
More Ideas: Linekin Bay Resort
With its coastal villages, historic lighthouses, charming scenery, and fascinating past, New England is a beautiful place to visit at any time of year. Whether you're heading on a family vacation, a romantic retreat with a loved one, or simply looking for a fun time with friends, there are plenty of world class resorts in Maine and the other states that make up the New England region. One of the best family resorts in Maine is undoubtedly Linekin Bay Resort.
Linekin Bay Resort - Family Resort in Maine
Located in the little coastal town of Boothbay Harbor in Lincoln County, Linekin Bay Resort stands out as one of the finest family resorts in all of Maine. Offering comfortable and classy accommodation, excellent amenities, great dining, fun activities, and more, Linekin Bay Resort gives guests all they need for a magical experience.
- Location - Linekin Bay Resort is situated in Boothbay Harbor, one of the best yachting and tourist destinations in Maine. Only a couple of thousand permanent residents called Boothbay Harbor home, but many, many more flock to the area each year to savor its breathtaking beauty, shimmering waters, beautiful natural areas and landmarks like Lobster Cove Preserve and Pemaquid Point Lighthouse Park, and its many hiking trails and nature walks too. Ranked as the best boating destination in the world, it’s a super spot for guests of all enjoys to enjoy, and Linekin Bay Resort is one of the top coastal resorts in Maine, situated right on the water's edge.
- Full-Service Summer Trips - During the summer months, guests at Linekin Bay Resort can enjoy all-inclusive stays at this amazing Maine family resort. For just one rate, you and your fellow guests will get full access to comfortable lodging, delicious meals, regular housekeeping services, boating lessons, full access to the water, a kids camp for little ones, and access to all the other amenities of the resort, including laundry machines, vending machines, sports courts, a swimming pool, and more. Those who visit outside of the summer months can enjoy a quieter and calmer vibe at the Linekin Bay Resort and enjoy bed-and-breakfast style accommodation for their spring or fall Maine vacation.
- Dining at Linekin Bay Resort - Of course, no Maine resort can be complete without some super dining options, and guests at Linekin Bay Resort will have the choice between dining in the Main Lodge throughout the day or visiting The Deck Bar and Grill. Delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners are served in the Main Lodge, making use of local and seasonal ingredients and classic Maine recipes to really offer an authentic dining experience. Over in The Deck Bar and Grill, you'll find more amazing Maine seafood and traditional dishes, with lots of healthy options and coastal classics like oysters, shrimp linguine, lobster rolls, fish tacos, and more.
- Luxury Lodging in Maine - This popular Maine family resort offers luxury lodging for all guests in the form of 20 cabins and four large lodges. The various accommodation options are dotted around 20 acre resort, offering a nice degree of privacy and intimacy for all guests. Easily one of the best places to stay in Boothbay Harbor, Linekin Bay Resort ensures that every cabin and lodge is furnished and decorated to an excellent standard, honoring the culture and charms of New England while also providing modern conveniences and luxuries. You'll find original features like stone fireplaces in some of the lodges, while the cabins enjoy kitchenettes, cozy beds, private bathrooms, and quaint decking areas to sit outside and admire the views.
- Features and Amenities - Linekin Bay Resort aims to be the best resort in the whole of Maine, so offers a great range of useful amenities and features in order to satisfy every single guest. You'll find Wi-Fi access easy to obtain all around the resort, and there are plenty of useful amenities dotted around like the aforementioned laundry and vending machines. There's a large play field for fun and games, as well as a volleyball court and a saltwater swimming pool. The resort also has its own spacious welcome center and gift shop, as well as docks with private access onto the water. Kayaks and watersport equipment can be rented straight from the resort too for all kinds of water activities. Not only that, but this is a pet-friendly Maine resort too, so you can bring a furry friend along.
- Weddings - Preparing for a wedding and want to make the day as magical and exciting as possible? Why not consider hosting your special event at Linekin Bay Resort? This family friendly Maine resort has successfully hosted several magical weddings in the past and has proven to be one of the prettiest wedding venues in New England. With various lodges and cabins available, there's plenty of room for all your guests, and the resort offers full catering and planning services, as well as water access and a long list of amenities, with both indoor and outdoor spaces to celebrate.
If you’re looking for a world class family resort in Maine, look no further than Linekin Bay Resort. Perfect for getaways at any time of year, Linekin Bay sets the standard for New England resorts, offering superb accommodation, fine dining, impeccable amenities, and so much more. Visit the official Linkein Bay Resort for more information and to learn about promotional deals and offers for your Maine vacation.
You are reading "5 Best Beaches in the Northeast " Back to Top