Daphne, Alabama is situated along the Mobile Bay’s eastern shore. The quaint community of fishing camps along the beach and historic houses is home to many different activities for both locals and visitors alike to enjoy. There are a host of cultural offerings, festivals, beaches, parks, and restaurants. From holding baby alligators and spending a day at the park to fishing excursions and Cajun cooking, there’s more than most people would think.
1.Gator Alley Boardwalk
2.Village Point Park Preserve
3.May Day Park
4.The American Sport Art Museum & Archives
5.Wonderland Children’s Museum
6.Daphne Museum (Daphne Methodist Church)
7.Ugly Fishing LLC
8.Hot Wheels Skate Center
9.Boudreaux's Cajun Grill
10.Moe's Original BBQ
11.The Wacky Shrimp
12.Mediterranean Sandwich Co.
13.The Sugar Kettle Cafe
13 Best Things to Do in Daphne, Alabama
- Gator Alley Boardwalk, Photo: Courtesy of Mary - Fotolia.com
- Village Point Park Preserve, Photo: Courtesy of Turnshoe - Fotolia.com
- May Day Park, Photo: Courtesy of mangpor2004 - Fotolia.com
- The American Sport Art Museum & Archives, Photo: The American Sport Art Museum & Archives
- Wonderland Children’s Museum, Photo: Wonderland Children’s Museum
- Daphne Museum (Daphne Methodist Church), Photo: Daphne Museum (Daphne Methodist Church)
- Ugly Fishing LLC, Photo: Courtesy of Rob - Fotolia.com
- Hot Wheels Skate Center, Photo: Hot Wheels Skate Center
- Boudreaux's Cajun Grill, Photo: Boudreaux's Cajun Grill
- Moe's Original BBQ, Photo: Moe's Original BBQ
- The Wacky Shrimp, Photo: The Wacky Shrimp
- Mediterranean Sandwich Co., Photo: Mediterranean Sandwich Co.
- The Sugar Kettle Cafe, Photo: The Sugar Kettle Café
- Cover Photo: City of Daphne, Alabama - "The Jubilee City"