New York Pizza Department Pizza is a chain of award-winning pizza restaurants that operate in franchisee locations of Florida and Arkansas. Established in 1996, the pizzeria is popular for serving authentic New York Style pizza and Italian cuisines. NYPD's pizzas use homemade sauces made with vine-ripened tomatoes, and the restaurant uses pure olive oil and 100% mozzarella cheese. Ingredients are produced in the USA with a special emphasis on locally grown produce.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
NYPD Pizza's restaurant hours differ depending on the location. The Metro West location of Orlando operates Monday through Thursday from 11:00am to 9:00pm, Fridays from 11:00am to 10:00pm, Saturdays from 12:00pm to 10:00pm, and on Sundays from 12:00pm to 9:00pm.
· Appetizers - Garlic knots, Jones Beach fries, mozzarella sticks, homemade meatballs, fried raviolis, boneless wings, chicken wings, and soup of the day.
· Soup and Salads - House salad, Chelsea Caesar salad, Broadway bleu salad, Astoria Greek salad, Tri-state chicken salad, Soho cobb salad, Little Italy antipasto salad, and Central Park chef salad.
· Specialty Pizzas - NYPD famous cheese pie, Bayside Bianca, the Sicilian, margherita pie, mariano pie, A.P.B. Alfredo, the Madison Square Garden pie, Hawaiian pie, Rosalie’s vegetarian pie, pop's pesto pie, Carnegie Hall chicken club pie, Manhattan meat lover's pie, the Queens deluxe pie, Brooklyn buffalo chicken pie, da' Bronx BBQ chicken pie, rustic salsiccia pie, and Staten Island stuffed pie.
· Calzones and Specialty Rolls - Vice Squad Veggie Roll, Sergeant's Sausage Roll, Patrolman's Pepperoni Roll, Swat Team Stromboli, Make Your Own Roll, and Convict Cheese Calzone.
· Pasta and Specialty Dishes - Pasta marinara, pasta with meatballs, pasta Bolognese, pasta aglio é olia "pop's favorite dish", fettuccine Alfredo, baked ziti, eggplant parmigiana, ravioli, homemade lasagna, and chicken parmigiana.
· Gourmet Heroes - Meatball parmigiana, eggplant parmigiana, hot Italian combo, Penn Station cheese steak, chicken parmigiana, and eggplant caprese.
· Dessert - New York cannoli, Junior's Famous New York Cheesecake, zeppoles, and chocolate triple layer cake.
The Metro West location of NYPD Pizza offers online order for pickup on the pizzeria's website. The online menu offers a list of all the pizzeria’s menu that includes appetizers, specialty pizzas, stuffed pizza, soup and salads, calzones and specialty rolls, gourmet heroes, pastas and specialty dishes, desserts, and beverages.
NYPD Pizza's catering menu is offered in tray sizes of either half or full, available with an option of choosing the number of servings per tray. The catering menu at NYPD Pizza consists of appetizers, soups and salads, specialty rolls, entrees, dessert, and specialty pizzas. NYPD Pizza's catering package options include;
· Package A can feed 10 to 12 people.
· Package B can feed 20 to 24 people.
· Package C can feed 10 to 12 people.
· Package D can feed 20 to 24 people.
Slice of the Day
Every location of NYPD Pizza offers a mystery slice of the day during the weekends.
Participating locations offer daily specials like;
· “Two for Tuesdays” offers one free cheese pie with every specialty pie.
· Kids eat free on kid's night on Wednesdays.
Back to: Orlando Things to Do
Metro West, 2589 S. Hiawassee Rd Orlando, FL 32835, website, Phone: 407-293-8880