TRACE Restaurant is an innovative New American restaurant led by Chef Steven Ariel offering modern inventive dishes with a special emphasis on local ingredients. The Hawaiian-born executive chef has expert knowledge of Asian, Pacific Rim fusion, Northern Italian, and French cuisines. The restaurant itself is situated in the upscale quarters of W Hotel, located in the heart of downtown Seattle.
· Breakfast - steel-cut cinnamon-scented oatmeal, Greek yogurt and granola, continental breakfast, corned beef hash, and others along with a la carte breakfast items and beverages like Perricone Juice, Nordaq fresh still or sparkling water, Fontè organic brewed coffee, Fontè tea selection, cappuccino, latte, espresso, and skim or whole milk.
The menu also offers breakfast to-go options like cinnamon and sugar doughnut holes, and Uli's Famous Sausage & Egg Sandwich.
· Lunch - weekly specials Monday through Friday, starters, mains, crafted non-alcoholic beverages, and lunch set for delivery priced at $15, offers San Marzano tomato soup, three-cheese grilled cheese sandwich, and house-made cookie
· Dinner - soups and salads, and mains like oxtail and foraged mushroom risotto, pan-roasted hamachi (yellow tail), handmade saffron pasta, honey glazed roast duck breast, seared ahi nicoise salad, huli-huli spiced Draper Valley half chicken, and char-grilled rib steak
· Dessert - warm chocolate cake, cinnamon and sugared doughnuts, Washington apple semi freddo, pear and cranberry cobbler, Seattle macaroons, and freshly churned sorbet and ice cream
· Bar & Living Room - bites and happy hour drinks and snacks list that includes house wine, draft beer, edamame, pulled pork slider, and hand cut fries
The trendy TRACE Seattle Bar is the winner of the UK and International Restaurant and Bar Design Awards for 2013. The bar offers hand-crafted cocktails and liquor from local distilleries, a wine list showcasing notable Washington State wineries along with selected domestic and international varieties. The drinks menu offers carefully crafted cocktails, draft beers, and wine list that consists of sparkling, white, and red variations.
TRACE has partnered with OpenTable to provide free, secure and instantly confirmed online reservations for up to 8 people. For parties more than 8 guests, the reservations must be made directly with the restaurant via phone.
TRACE private dining room offers seating for 12, whereas TRACE bar and living room offers banquette seating for 15 and cocktail reception space for 60. TRACE also offers a full restaurant rental that can seat 40 and has standing space for 60 guests. Event bookings and group reservations must be made by contacting the restaurant via phone call.
TRACE Seattle, 1112 4th Ave, Seattle, Washington 98101, Phone: 206-264-6060
Back to: Romantic Restaurants in Seattle
More: Best Washington Resorts, Washington beaches, Things to Do in Washington State, Emerald City, Seattle snow, Seattle rain, Washington wedding venues, Seattle Italian Restaurants, Indian restaurants Seattle, Olympic N.P., National Parks Near Seattle, 24-hour restaurants in Seattle, Washington drive-in theaters, Things to Do in Yakima, Hikes Near Seattle, Washington islands, romantic restaurants Seattle, seafood Seattle, burgers Seattle, Indian restaurants Seattle