Savor Creperie in Tacoma wants everyone to “Eat Well, Be Happy.” Savor is a casual establishment that creates fresh crepes and Liege waffles made-to-order for all guests, created from scratch from the freshest ingredients. Diners will enjoy sampling an assortment of both sweet and savory crepes that are perfect for brunch, lunch, or dinner. Savor Creperie has even received accolades for its menu by winning the 2016 Best of Western Washington award. Savor Creperie is a great place to visit not only for its tasty food but also for the beautiful art that adorns its walls courtesy of local artists. Locals and visitors alike are encouraged to visit Savor Creperie for its delightful crepes and artsy atmosphere.
Savor Creperie is open 6 days a week. Days and hours of operation are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Reservations are not required to dine at Savor Creperie.
Owner and chef Tom Vigue has created a menu that makes the crepe the main star. From savory hearty meals to delightful desserts, the menu features an assortment of unique ways that crepes and Liege waffles can be enjoyed. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu at Savor Creperie is continually offering an assortment of flavors to be experienced. Samples of the menu offerings include:
· Savory Crepes - Ham, turkey and Swiss, maple-roasted butternut squash, rosemary chicken and roasted sweet potato, ham and roasted asparagus, sautéed spinach, egg and bacon, egg and chicken sausage, egg and asparagus, egg and avocado, smoked salmon, shredded pork and mushrooms, chicken and sundried tomato, and more.
· Sweet Crepes and Waffles - Single crepes with butter and cinnamon sugar or lemon and sugar, classic Nutella, fresh strawberries, warm mixed berries, warm buttery cinnamon apples, Liege waffle with powdered sugar, and the Outrageous Liege Waffle.
· Add-Ons - Add-ons make a crepe and Liege waffle even more delicious. Some add-ons include egg white, meat (bacon, chicken sausage, turkey, and ham), fruit, toasted coconut, Nutella, caramel, brown sugar pecan crumb, and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream.
· Beverages - French press coffee, hot and iced tea, orange juice, and sparkling water.
· Wines/Drinks - Wines are offered by the glass or bottle and drinks include house chardonnay and merlot, Bordeaux and sauvignon as well as mimosas.
· Gluten-free - Gluten-free crepes are available upon request.
Savor Creperie offers weekly crepe specials. Customers are encouraged to ask for the specials while dining at Savor Creperie.
Come enjoy happy hour at Savor Creperie. Happy hour is Monday to Friday 4:00pm to 7:00pm. Enjoy $5.00 glasses of wine while dining on a savory or sweet crepe.
Gift the deliciousness that is a freshly prepared crepe or Liege waffle from Savor Creperie. Gift certificates can be purchased by contacting Savor Creperie directly at (253) 365-5534.
Savor Creperie is located in the artistic city of Tacoma, Washington. Savor Creperie understands how important it is to support local artists and does so by featuring the works of local artists on the walls of its restaurant. More information about currently featured local artists can be found on the Savor Creperie website.
Savor Creperie, 1916 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, WA 98402, website, Phone: 253-365-5534