Tallulah's is a Seattle-based New American restaurant founded and managed by Linda Derschang and Chef Walter Edward. This casual neighborhood café and bar is a part of the Derschang Group, a food and beverage company also located in Seattle, Washington. The restaurant offers Mediterranean-influenced American cuisine in a stylish eatery that flaunts midcentury decor.
This casual diner, located in historic North Capitol Hill of Seattle, is popular for serving simple and seasonal food for brunch and dinner. The chef conjures globally inspired and locally focused menu items. The restaurant's drinks menu offers cocktails, wines, beers, and sodas. With menu offerings that include gluten-free selections, a vegetarian menu, and a children's menu, the restaurant is suitable for everyone.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Tallulah's is open for dinner every day, Monday to Thursday from 4:00pm to 11:00pm. On Fridays and Saturdays dinner is served from 4:00pm to 12:00am and on Sundays from 4:00pm to 9:00pm. Weekend brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00am to 3:00pm and happy hour is every day from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
· Dinner - small plates, large plates, bowls, tacos available only on Tuesdays, cocktails, tap cocktails, classics, snacks, house-made sodas, Sant Aniol sparkling water, Caffe Vita cold brew, mint mate iced tea, and CommuniTea Kombucha
· Weekend Brunch - baked goods, toast, brunch plates, extras, brunch cocktails, Caffe Vita coffee, alternatives, and fresh juices
· Drinks - tap cocktails, cocktails, new classics, tap beers, tap sodas, and wine variations in bubbles, white, rosé, and red
· Desserts - Caffe Vita coffee, Remedy Teas, nightcaps, and desserts like Theo chocolate cannoli, almond plum cake, ice cream sundae, limoncello bar, affogato, and Molly Moon's ice cream
· Happy Hour - Selected cocktails, draft beer, red, white and sparkling wines, along with snacks like beet-pickled eggs, kale chips, blistered shishito peppers, albacore fritters, fries, and lamb sliders
Tallulah's has partnered with OpenTable to provide free, secure, and instantly confirmed online reservations. The online application accepts dine-in reservations for up to 6 people. For groups larger than 6 people, the restaurant must be contacted via phone.
Tallulah's features special events at the restaurant that are announced on its website from time to time. These seasonal events offer fixed price special course menus on selected dates. The menu usually consists of three courses featuring starters, mains, and desserts priced at $32 per person. The menu details along with pricing and dates are announced on the restaurant’s website. The event details are also sent to patrons who have subscribed to be added into the restaurant's mailing list for occasional news.
Tallulah's offers gift cards that can be purchased online through the OpenTable application. The restaurant offers gift cards that do not expire, making them a perfect gift to treat friends and family with a trip to Tallulah's. Gift cards prices range from $20 up to $250 and can be emailed to the recipient or mailed to a physical address.
Tallulah's, 550 19th Avenue E Seattle, Washington 98112, website, Phone: 206-860-0077
Back to: Romantic Restaurants in Seattle