FLO is a stylish Japanese restaurant in Bellevue, WA and is popular for serving traditional sushi dinners, superior quality teriyaki lunches, and the best fully stocked sake bar in the entire Northwest. This upscale Japanese restaurant offers the freshest Japanese fare made of carefully sourced and prepared ingredients.
FLO Japanese Restaurant & Sake Bar has emerged as the best Japanese eatery and is eminently suitable for romantic night outs, family gatherings, and party events.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Restaurant Hours (updated on 4/16/2017)
· Lunch is offered Monday through Friday from 11:30am to 2:00pm.
· Dinner is served 7 days a week, Monday to Thursday between 5:00pm and 9:30pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00pm to 10:00pm, and on Sundays, dinner time is from 5:00pm to 9:00pm.
· The FLO Bar's happy hour is from Monday to Friday between 5:00pm and 6:30pm.
· A La Carte – Features cold specialties, sashimi, omakase sashimi, traditional selections, sushi rolls, and hot specialties.
· Lunch Specials – Includes noodles, combinations, bento boxes, and set menus.
· Omakase - Omakase is to trust the chef to choose food for the guests. One can choose from Chef’s Choice or Chef’s Choice with a Sake Pairing to taste something selected by the expert chefs at FLO.
· Sake - The restaurant offers six premium and super-premium sakes that are brewed with fine-polished rice involving a high precision and labor-intensive traditional methods. Guests get to choose from a sake list consisting of Junmai Daiginjo-shu, Junmai Ginjo-shu, Junmai-Shu, Daiginjo-shu, Ginjo-shu, and Honjozo-shu.
· Wines - FLO's wine list includes white, red, and sparkling wine.
· Coffees - The restaurant is a proud promoter of Northwest’s Premier Boutique Roaster in its list of French press coffees.
· Other Drinks – These are sake cocktail, margarita sake, and sake taster – which is a choice of three premium Junmai Ginjo sakes, served chilled.
· Happy Hour - FLO's happy hour menu consists of rebated drinks along with hot specialties, sushi rolls, and sashimi.
FLO Japanese Restaurant welcomes walk-in guests, who are seated on first-come first-serve basis. Guests can also make use of their quick and simple online reservation option to secure a place at the restaurant. Online reservations are fulfilled by Yelp, which sends out reservation confirmations instantly. The online application lets the user make reservations for up to 4 guests at a time. For groups consisting of 5 or more guests, the restaurant requires a phone call reservation.
The restaurant also accepts space booking for private events for any type of social gathering. Event space and requirements are to be booked over the phone or via the private message option available on the restaurant’s website. The restaurant welcomes private messages for dine-in, events reservations, feedback, and also likes to hear from its community.
Catering & Takeout
FLO accepts catering and takeout orders made via phone call. One can call the restaurant to find out more information on their catering and takeout menu and pricing.
Back to: Bellevue
FLO Japanese Restaurant and Sake Bar, 1150 106th Ave NE, Bellevue, Washington 98004, website, Phone: 425-453-4005