Bothell is a lovely suburb of Seattle located within Snohomish and King Counties, known as a major business bedroom community for Seattle workers throughout much of the 20th century. Today, the charming suburb has become a destination of its own, home to entertainment and retail centers like Canyon Park and North Creek. Visitors can use the city as a launching-off point to explore the major landmarks of the Seattle area or enjoy city attractions such as the Bothell Historical Museum, which preserves historic buildings at the Park at Bothell Landing. Major annual events including a two-day Bothell Freedom Festival at the Fourth of July, an annual Tree Lighting at Bothell Landing, and a summer Music in the Park concert series at the city's civic amphitheater.
2.North Creek Park
3.Bothell Historical Museum
4.Silver Dollar Casino Mill Creek
5.Wildwood Spirits Co.
7.Crystal Creek Cafe
8.Grazie Ristorante Italiano
9 Best Things to Do in Bothell, WA
- Blyth Park, Photo: taweesak/stock.adobe.com
- North Creek Park, Photo: oleg_ermak/stock.adobe.com
- Bothell Historical Museum, Photo: Bothell Historical Museum
- Silver Dollar Casino Mill Creek, Photo: Nejron Photo/stock.adobe.com
- Wildwood Spirits Co., Photo: Wildwood Spirits Co.
- Amaro Bistro, Photo: Amaro Bistro
- Crystal Creek Cafe, Photo: Crystal Creek Café
- Grazie Ristorante Italiano, Photo: Grazie Ristorante Italiano
- Bonefish Grill, Photo: Bonefish Grill
- Cover Photo: Caroline Yoachim/stock.adobe.com