Heritage is an American restaurant in Richmond that offers seasonal and contemporary American cuisine in a relaxed setting. Heritage is known for offering classic Southern Comfort food dishes with an elegant spin. This family-owned restaurant was founded in October 2012 by co-owners Emilia Sparatta and Joe Sparatta. The restaurant offers craft cocktails, every day happy hour specials, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The co-owners Chef Joe Sparatta and manager Emilia Sparatta are husband and wife. New Jersey native Joe was born into a family of chefs and Joe realized his true passion for cooking at a very early age. Chef Joe has worked at popular restaurants under equally recognized chefs before starting Heritage.
Heritage operates 6 days a week, Tuesday through Thursday from 5:00pm to 10:00pm, on Fridays and Saturdays between 5:00pm and 1:00am, and on Sundays from 10:30am to 2:00pm. The restaurant remains closed on Mondays and offers a late-night menu from Friday to Saturday between 11:00pm and 1:00am.
The restaurant's seasonal closings take place on Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
· Snacks - shrimp crackers, pimento croquettes, pork “fries,” smoked fish dip, fried broccoli, and a regional cheese plate
· Appetizers - local beet salad, mixed greens salad, house-made charcuterie, chicken liver pate, and hickory smoked pork belly
· Entrees - dayboat scallops, local flounder, housemade bolognese, Joyce Farms organic chicken, Hudson Valley duck breast and many more
· Brunch - Features pancakes, omelet o’the day, eggs Benny, ramen bowl, biscuits and gravy, chicken and waffles, French toast, and duck hash. The menu also offers a Big Hot Mess, which consists of pulled pork, potatoes, smoked cream cheese, tomato aioli, cheddar, and an option to add poached egg. The Big Hot Vegan Mess consists of seasonal veggies and potatoes.
· Sides - potatoes, two eggs, side pancakes, honey wheat toast, and house-made bacon
The dessert menu consists of house desserts, dessert wines, and a list of other suggestions which includes Cardamaro, Ramazotti Amaro, Yellow Chartreuse, Green Chartreuse, Benedictine, brandy, Meukow VS Cognac, Remy Martin VSOP, and Busnel Calvados VSOP.
The Heritage restaurant's drinks menu offers cocktails, on-tap drinks, bottled beers, sparkling wines, white wines, reds wines, and sweet wines.
Heritage offers reservations via Yelp online reservations. The online application accepts reservations for up to 8 people and requires a credit card to hold reservations for parties consisting of 6 to 14 people. Parties consisting of 15 or more guests must book reservations via a phone call.
The Heritage restaurant venue is ideal for hosting parties of up to 78 guests for seated dinners, and can accommodate 100 guests for a cocktail reception. The venue will remain closed for private parties on selected dates, which are announced on the restaurant website.
Heritage, 1627 West Main Street, Richmond, Virginia 23220, Phone: 804-353-4060
Back to: Richmond Restaurants for Romance