Falls Church is a historic small town included in the Washington metropolitan area. It has the lowest level of poverty in the country. It got its name from the 18th-century Church of England, later Episcopal Church, parish. The downtown has a large number of structures that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. One of them is 1769 Falls Church, almost completely preserved in its original design.
2.The Falls Church
3.Cherry Hill Farmhouse
4.Settle Down Easy Brewing Co.
6.Haandi Indian Cuisine
7 Best Things to Do in Falls Church, VA
- Eden Center, Photo: Eden Center
- The Falls Church, Photo: The Falls Church
- Cherry Hill Farmhouse, Photo: Cherry Hill Farmhouse
- Settle Down Easy Brewing Co., Photo: Settle Down Easy Brewing Co.
- 2941 Restaurant, Photo: 2941 Restaurant
- Haandi Indian Cuisine, Photo: Haandi Indian Cuisine
- Anthony's Restaurant, Photo: pavel siamionov/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: City of Falls Church