Blackheath, Bristol, Cardiff, and Reading all have one thing in common: they’re all home to one of the most unique restaurant chains in the whole of the United Kingdom right now, Zerodegrees. More than just a restaurant, Zerodegrees also doubles up as a microbrewery, creating and serving high quality craft beers to all customers on-site. It’s a highly unique idea and it’s helping to make Zerodegrees one of the best names to choose if you’re looking for fine dining, terrific beers, and amazing venues for events and parties.
Zerodegrees - Restaurant and Microbrewery
Founded in 2000 and currently boasting four different locations, each running an open kitchen and a microbrewery on-site, Zerodegrees offers a unique dining and events space for you to enjoy. Here’s what you can expect to find and enjoy at any Zerodegrees restaurant and brewery:
- Craft Beers - One of the key aspects that separates Zerodegrees from the crowd is the fact that it's both a restaurant and a brewery all at the same time. This allows Zerodegrees to serve a range of delicious craft beers, produced to an exceptional standard and in a range of styles from the classic black lager of 'The Beast' to the pale ale of 'Downtown' and even the fruity variant of 'Mango Beer'. Every single sip is filled with flavour, and there are also plenty of limited edition and special beers served throughout the year as well like the Cloud Waltz Vienna Lager and Old Tales Kentucky Common.
- A Delicious and Varied Menu - Beers are best when served alongside delicious meals and snacks, and you'll find a huge range of options on the menu at Zerodegrees. The menu begins with a range of tasty appetisers including the like of Cajun King Prawns, Grilled Vegetable Board, and Crispy Fried Calamari. The stars of the show, however, are the pizzas, all prepared in a wood fired oven and covered with fior di latte mozzarella. Those not in the mood for pizza can choose from a wide range of salads, seafood, pasta, and risotto, and there are plenty of other sides and snacks to try as well.
- Awesome Event Spaces - As well as offering fine dining and delicious food and drink, Zerodegrees stands out as one of the best names to choose if you’re planning something special. All four of the Zerodegrees locations feature large spaces, both indoors and outdoors, and can cater to parties of several hundred guests, making them ideal for everything from wedding receptions to family reunions, office parties, and much more.
To enjoy the fine dining and delicious drinks of Zerodegrees, you can stop off at any of the following four locations:
- Blackheath - The Blackheath location for Zerodegrees was the very first one, being opened in 2000. It looks out over the heath and features a spacious outdoor terrace area, along with an interior mezzanine dining space looking over the brewery. It's only 10 minutes from the O2, making it an ideal location to choose for a pre-show meal. This restaurant is situated at 29-31 Monteplier Vale, Blackheath, London SE3 0TJ and can be contacted through email at email@example.com or over the phone at 020 8852 5619.
- Bristol - Situated right in the center of the city and housed in a beautiful historic tram shed, Zerodegrees' Bristol location won an Architectural Design Award for its unique aesthetic qualities and was designed with style in mind, featuring multiple balconies and space for over 500 guests. It's located at 53 Colston Street, Bristol BS1 5BA. To get in touch with the Bristol location of Zerodegrees, call 0117 925 2706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardiff - For one of the best restaurants in Cardiff, choose Zerodegrees. It's right by the Millennium Stadium, so it's ideal for a meal with friends or family before a big event, and it offers a great range of dining areas, including two terraces and a pair of mezzanine levels looking over both the kitchen and the brewery itself. You'll find Zerodegrees Cardiff at 27 Westgate Street, Cardiff CF10 1DD and you can get in touch via 029 2022 9494 or email@example.com.
- Reading - Last but not least, the Reading location for Zerodegrees is right in the heart of the city and offers a great range of spaces for various events and occasions. Spread out across three floors and with two balconies, Zerodegrees Reading is ideal for families, friends, colleagues, and more. It's located at 9 Bridge Street, Reading RG1 2LR and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0118 959 7959.
No matter which Zerodegrees location you choose, you'll find a great range of dining spaces, usually both indoors and outdoors, as well as space for several hundred guests and additional amenities like free Wi-Fi too. Most locations offer views directly over the open kitchen area and the brewery, and they all uphold the same high standards of quality in service, food, and drink. Book online today at your nearest Zerodegrees and see why so many people can’t stop talking about this restaurant and brewery chain. website