Australia is an incredible vacation destination and one of the most popular places in the world for people to visit. A place to feel reinvigorated and rejuvenated, Australia is renowned for its outstanding landscapes and beautiful natural spaces, as well as its stunning cities and unique culture. Trips to Australia are exciting to plan out, as there are so many different cities and regions that deserve to be seen and so many activities and adventures to be had.
Of all the locations around Australia, the Bellarine Peninsula is evidently one of the most desirable. Home to around 55,000 people, this peninsula juts out off the southern coast of Australia, not far from the city of Melbourne. Well-known for its wineries, charming coastal towns, and picturesque beaches, the peninsula is the perfect place for everything from romantic getaways and honeymoons to family vacations, and one of the best places to stay in the Bellarine Peninsula is The Nest.
The Nest - Luxury Accommodation in the Bellarine Peninsula
The Nest is a very special bed and breakfast location nestled snugly near Point Lonsdale on the southern tip of the Bellarine Peninsula. Offering astonishing views, luxury accommodation, total privacy, and more, The Nest is the perfect place to rest your head and simply idyllic for anyone searching for a romantic getaway or solo adventure. Here’s everything you need to know about staying at the nest:
- Luxury Accommodation - Accommodation at The Nest comes in the form of ‘pods.’ These state of the art, self-contained structures are almost like yurts in size and style, but much more modern, with sleek metal exteriors and contemporary fittings. You’ll find incredible amenities in each pod, including a hydrotherapy spa, King size bed, kitchenette, Smart TV, and more. The pods are designed for couples or solo travelers, so there’s a very romantic, cozy ambience in each one.
- Stunning Views - Perhaps the biggest appeal of this accommodation is its extraordinary views. Many people visit the Bellarine Peninsula due to the beauty of this location, and you’ll be able to admire that beauty each and every moment of your stay right from your own private decking area. You’ll be able to admire seabirds flying past and look out to see the various boats and ships sailing by, so you’ll definitely want to bring a camera along and capture some of these precious memories to share with people back home.
- Breakfast - The Nest is a bed and breakfast location, so full breakfast will be provided each morning by your friendly hosts. Local ingredients and products are used whenever possible and each breakfast is made fresh on a daily basis to provide the perfect start to your day.
- Privacy - There are only three pods at The Nest, and the property stretches out to cover a full 40 acres of land, so if you’re looking for total privacy, this is definitely the place to get it. Due to the way the pods are constructed and laid out, you’ll also be able to enjoy total privacy out on your deck, as the pods are located side-by-side but don’t actually overlook each other.
- Perfect Location - The Nest sits right by Point Lonsdale and offers easy access to some of the prettiest spots in the whole peninsula. You can be down on the beach in a matter of minutes, with lots of great swimming and sunbathing opportunities in the local area. Guests at The Nest are also only 90 minutes away from Melbourne, so it’s a perfect location for those wishing to explore the big city a little too.
Accommodation Amenities at The Nest
If you’re planning on staying at The Nest, you’ll be able to benefit from the following amazing amenities from the comfort of your very own room:
- A private decking area with its own 32 jet hydrotherapy spa and plenty of space to sit, sipping wine in the evenings, reading a good book, or simply enjoying the views by yourself or with your partner.
- King size beds in all King rooms with luxury bed linen, offering a cozy and comfortable setting to rest your head each night and get plenty of rest.
- Little luxuries like bathrobes for all guests, ambient light dimmers to create a romantic atmosphere, and reed diffusers to provide a pleasant aroma in the bathroom.
- A Smart TV and Bluetooth stereo to keep you entertained in the evenings or whenever you simply feel like heading back to the pod for a little relaxation.
- Coffee making facilities in the form of a state of the art Nespresso machine.
- Art work on the walls and soft seating areas to provide total comfort for every single second of your stay.
- Ceiling to floor sliding windows to let in plenty of light in the day time and let you enjoy amazing views without even needing to step outside.
The pods at The Nest offer everything you need to have an incredible stay and make some truly magical memories during your Bellarine Peninsula vacation. Due to their prime location, mere minutes from the beach and not too far from the cultural hub of Melbourne too, these pods are perfect for all kinds of stays, making The Nest a dream accommodation location for all. Visit the official site of The Nest to check availability and book your stay today. The Nest has a minimum stay policy of just two nights.
2140 Bellarine Highway, Point Lonsdale, Victoria 3225, Australia, website