Aristo’s Greek in Salt Lake City cuisine wants everyone to know how diverse Greek food really is. While gyros and tzatziki are some of the more popular Greek foods familiar to most people, Aristo’s Greek Cuisine challenges its patrons to explore all that Greece has to offer through its menu. Executive chef and owner Aristo prides himself on offering food that is prepared with the freshest ingredients. At Aristo’s Greek Cuisine the goal is to give people an authentic Greek experience through food. Patrons will enjoy the effort that is taken to provide a menu that stays true to authentic Greek cuisine.
Reservations can be made online via OpenTable. For groups of 8 or more, reservations must be made via phone by calling (801) 581-0888 and speaking with the hostess directly.
The menu at Aristo’s is an opportunity to experience Greece through food. All menu items are prepared as they are in Greece, using the freshest, finest seasonal ingredients. Some of the ingredients, such as the Cretan olive oil, are specially imported to ensure that the food maintains its authentic Greek flavors. Chef Aristo has created a menu that encourages the use of homemade cheeses, the freshest seafood, and even fresh herbs grown by Aristo’s Greek Cuisine. The following are some of the menu items offered:
· Starters - Taramosalata, tzatziki, melizanosalata, hummus, fresh vegetables and more.
· Street Eats - This is an offering of gyros sliders which is a new food trend in Athens, Greece that is offered exclusively by Aristo’s. Some street eats offerings include: the Aristo’s original, melizana, souvlaki skewers with a choice of meat, flight of gyros (a selection of 3 different gyros), and more.
· Meze - This is a dining style found throughout certain regions of Greece. Some of the menu offerings include mousaka, calamar, dakos, gigantes, spanakopita, and more.
· Soup and Salad - Several soups and salads are available such as Greek, roka and horta salads as well as lentil and avgolemono soups.
· Entrees - Dine on an assortment of traditional Greek entrees such as brizoles, yemista, solomos, kotopoulo, and more.
· Cheeses - Freshly made Greek cheeses are available, such as feta and kefalograviera.
· Olives - An assortment of olives are offered from Greece, Spain, France, and Italy.
· Sides - Complement any small plate or entree with a delectable side: tabouleh, lentil, lemon or fennel rice, rapini, and more.
Aristo’s Greek Cuisine is proud to host private parties and events as an opportunity to offer the public the chance to experience authentic Greek cuisine. Whether choosing catering services, where Aristo’s Greek Cuisine prepares food for an event, or opting to use Aristo’s as a venue for a private event, quality is always the number one goal.
More information about catering services as well as using Aristo’s Greek Cuisine as a venue for private events is available by contacting the restaurant directly or by finding more information on the Aristo’s Greek Cuisine website.
Aristo’s Greek Cuisine, 224 South 1300 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84102, Phone: 801-581-0888
Fun Romantic Weekend Getaways, Beach Resorts, Wedding Venues: IN, Atlanta, NM, ME, Miami, Birthday, Chicago, VA, OR, Couples, NM, LA, Montauk, UT, AR, ID, OK, KS, East Coast, CA, IN, OR, WY, MD, GA water parks, From Dallas, Hilton Head, Boston, day trips from D.C., from Seattle, KS, OR, Missouri, TN, beaches in San Diego, Portland, Charlotte