Porcupine Pub & Grille is a part of Canyon Culinary Inc., a hospitality company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company has been in the retail grill business since its inception in 1997. Porcupine Pub & Grille opened its first location in Cottonwood in 1998 and subsequently the University location was opened. The menu features a large variety of homemade food, which offers a very unique dining experience different from that of the usual mass-producing eateries. The drinks menu features the best selection of local drafts brews, wines, and cocktails.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The restaurant was established with an aim to create an ideal gathering space for mountain bikers, skiers, and several other outdoor enthusiasts to spend quality time with friends and families. The place offers exceptional service to make sure guests have a great time while at the restaurant.
Porcupine Pub & Grille is open daily, Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 11:00pm, Saturdays from 9:30am to 11:00pm, and Sundays from 9:30am to 10:00pm.
· Lunch - appetizers, soups, salads, pizzas, pasta, sandwiches, sides, beverages, desserts, lunch entrees like enchilada combo, fish and chips, veggie stir fry, smothered black bean burrito, chile verde burrito, and wahoo fish tacos
· Dinner - appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, pasta, Canyon Favorites, sides, beverages, desserts, and dinner entrees like filet mignon, cherry BBQ salmon, and ahi tuna served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes or jasmine rice, seasonal vegetables, and a choice of dinner salad or cup of soup
· Brunch - Consists of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, soups, sides, beverages, desserts, and breakfast entrees like the Porcupine Breakfast, biscuits and gravy, eggs Benedict, the Big Ol' Pile Of Breakfast, huevos rancheros, steak and eggs, French toast combo, pancake combo, breakfast burrito, poached salmon and eggs, breakfast sandwich, and country-fried steak. The menu also offers omelets served with house potatoes and toast.
· Kids - Kids aged ten and under get to choose from a lunch and dinner menu that consists of grilled cheese, fish and chips, quesadilla, chicken strips, cheese pizza, and pasta. The kids’ Saturday and Sunday-only brunch menu consists of the Jr. Porcupine Breakfast, pancake combo, and cheese omelet.
· Dessert/Coffee - specialty coffee, growlers, and desserts like tiramisu, pecan carrot cake, mocha cheesecake, fudge brownie with vanilla bean ice cream, bread pudding, creme brulee, Chocolate Porcupine, and vanilla bean ice cream with fruit topping or chocolate sauce
· Oktoberfest - the Oktoberfest lunch and dinner menu consists of a wide variety of appetizers, sandwiches, bread bowl and soup, and Bavarian specialties served with German potatoes or spätzle
· Beer & Wine - The menu consists of around 10 beers, along with red, white, and sparkling wines. One can even choose to order a growler to go.
· Cocktails, Martinis, & Spirits - cocktails, martinis, and spirits like vodka, tequila, rum, whiskey and bourbon, Scotch, gin, and others
Porcupine Pub & Grille, 3698 Fort Union Blvd. Cottonwood Heights, Utah 84121, website, Phone: 801-942-5555
Porcupine Pub & Grille, 258 S 1300 E Salt Lake City, Utah 84102, website, Phone: 801-582-5555