Chow Truck is Utah's original gourmet food truck located at Station Park, a transit-oriented development in Farmington, Utah. The big yellow truck offers high-class Asian-inspired California cuisine on the go. The truck serves its Asian fusion food from its truck, located at Station Park and several other locations around Salt Lake City. Patrons can find the truck's location for the day by checking the Chow Truck website or by following the truck on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Chow Truck Haute Asian Cuisine on the Go was introduced in January 2010 by SuAn Chow, president of Chow, Inc. Chow Truck was the first food truck to emerge in Salt Lake and with Chow Truck, SuAn paved the way for many other food trucks that hit the streets of Salt Lake soon after Chow Truck was established. General Manager and Chef J. Looney has been serving Utah's original gourmet food from Chow's bright yellow truck since its inception.
The truck operates on all 7 days of the week and the timings and locations vary based on the weekly schedule for a particular week. The truck follows a weekly pre-fixed agenda to serve lunch and dinner;
· Monday - 11:00am to 2:00pm and 5:00pm to 9:00pm
· Tuesday - 11:00am to 2:00pm and 6:00pm to 9:00pm
· Wednesday - 11:00am to 2:00pm
· Thursday - 11:00am to 3:00pm and 5:00pm to 8:00pm
· Friday - 11:00am to 2:00pm and 5:30pm to 8:30pm
· Saturday - 10:00m to 2:00pm
· Sunday - 11:00am to 4:00pm
Along with award-winning tacos, sensational sliders served on a mini bun, and remarkable salads with a protein of choice, the Chow Truck offers other menu items like;
· Taco, Slider, and Salad Protein Options - coconut lemongrass chicken, spicy beef, award-winning flash-fried calamari, pineapple ginger pork, panko fried tofu, and seared tofu
· Specials - chef’s special for the day, chef quesadilla, and breakfast burrito
· Appetizers - legendary Asian root chips, award-winning calamari, dumplings, pot stickers, and Ruby Snap cookies
The truck follows a weekly schedule for its ever-changing locations that alter every day. The truck announces its daily whereabouts and timings on its social media pages or on its website. Along with the truck's weekly schedule, one can even find the special menu or dish for a particular month, which is featured every month.
The Big Yellow Truck caters to a large range of private events from weddings to backyard parties. Catering bookings can be made by submitting an online catering request form available on the Chow Truck’s website.
· Salt Awards - Readers’ Choice SL Tribune 2016
· Best Food Truck - Utah Business Magazine 2015 Corporate Award
· Best Quick Eats - Salt Lake Magazine 2015 Dining Awards
· Mobile Appetite - City Weekly 2015 Dining Guide
· Chow Truck Parks - City Weekly 2014 Food Matters
· 50 Must Have Meals - City Weekly 2014 Dining Guide, and more
Chow Truck, 140 North Union Avenue, Farmington, Utah 84025, website, Phone: 385-325-2469