Bruges is a chain of authentic Belgian cuisine restaurants that operate in four locations in Utah, in downtown Salt Lake City, Sugar House, Draper, and Provo. Established in 2009, the restaurant is popular for its waffles and is best known as the #1 waffle restaurant in Salt Lake City. Bruges offers only the authentic Liège waffle and Belgian frites. Bruges is also popular for serving the #1 Belgian frites in Salt Lake City. Their frites are hand peeled and made to order every day.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The Bruges waffles are made with a secret Belgian recipe that the co-founders, Pierre Vandamme and Philippe Wyffels, brought with them all the way from Belgium. The co-founders adapted an old family recipe to make the Liège waffle and first started a waffle business on Main Street in Salt Lake City, selling waffles from a vending cart. The duo became popular as Utah's Belgian waffle artists, and very soon added Belgian-style fries called “frites,” to the menu, which also proved to be big hit. The Bruges eateries have earned a lot of media acclamation and a large fan-following since their inception.
1. Downtown - Mon-Thu: 9am to 9pm, Fri-Sat: 9am to 10pm, and Sun: 9am to 2pm
2. Sugar House - Mon-Thu: 9am to 9pm, Fri-Sat: 8am to 10pm, and Sun: 9am to 5pm
3. The Village at Day Dairy - Mon-Thu: 9am to 9pm, Fri-Sat: 8am to 10pm, and Sun: 9am to 2pm
4. Center Street - Mon-Thu: 10am to 10pm, and Fri-Sat: 9am to 11pm
Each location of Bruges Waffles & Frites, Co. features unique menu options that include;
· Downtown - Waffles, and Frites & Co,
· Sugar House - Waffles, Frites & Co, waffle sandwiches, omelets, ice cream, and other tasty treats to enjoy as well as Belgian beer
· The Village at Day Dairy - Waffles, Frites & Co, waffle sandwiches, omelets, ice cream, and other tasty treats to enjoy
· Center Street - Waffles, Frites & Co, waffle sandwiches, ice cream, and other tasty treats to enjoy
Bruges’ menu can be savored from their two food trucks that can even be booked for private events. The Bruges Waffle Bus started in 2014 and serves only Bruges Liège waffles freshly made with only natural ingredients from natural vanilla to pearls of sugar beet imported from Belgium. The Brugesmobile truck started in 2016 and serves Bruges’ best savory menu items, like the Best of Utah frites, all-natural meat artisan sausages, and beer-braised beef stew.
Bruges caters to parties, company events, wedding receptions, and other occasions with prior booking. Each location offers an on-the-spot bake and serve menu from the Bruges truck or with a nice indoor setup.
Downtown, 336 W 300 S (Broadway) Salt Lake City UT 84101, Phone: 801-363-4444
Sugar House, 2314 S Highland Drive Salt Lake City UT 84106, Phone: 801-486-9999
The Village at Day Dairy, 541 E 12300 S Suite A, Draper UT 84020, Phone: 801-251-0152
Center Street, 42 West Center Street, Provo UT 84601, website, Phone: 801-377-3214