Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch has everything you would expect from a full service getaway: golf, spa, water playground, tennis, programs for kids and many dining options. This Scottsdale resort is set on 27 acres, offering 492 remodeled guest rooms, suites and private casitas. Guests get to enjoy their private balconies and patios with a view. During the day, play golf on the 27-hole championship golf course and visit Spa Avania. Families can have fun at the unique 2.5 acre "water playground" which consists of ten swimming pools, sand beach, three-story waterslide, whirlpool spa and two poolside bars
If you are looking for a romantic idea, take a ride in a handcrafted Italian Gondola, enjoying an authentic serenade. Many wedding proposals have been made here - the hotel concierge can help you create the perfect setting for popping the question.
Spa Avania has been rated one of the top spas in the world for its diverse menu of treatments, artful indoor-outdoor layout and attentive service. The spa offers a unique holistic approact to wellness where you can enjoy personalized therapies and mineral water.
The 24-hour gym offers a great complement to relaxing spa treatments, featuring cardio equipment with built-in LCD workout displays and digital television monitors, as well as weight machines and free weights. You can walk, jog, bike and do yoga on the 27 scenic desert acres that surround the hotel buildings. Ask about spa packages, including couples' treatments such as massages and facials.
The luxurious Avania Suite has a relaxing whirlpool where you can luxuriate before or after your massage. The Avania Suite Experience includes a quick foot ritual, plus 30 minutes to enjoy with champagne and fruit.
Spa facilities include 19 treatment rooms including four rooms where you can get luxurious couples' treatments. The heated mineral pool offers relaxing waters while the steam and sauna let you detox on your trip.
Pools & Waterpark
The water playground with its pools and slides is a major draw at this desert resort. Splash around in 10 swimming pools, 20 fountains and 45 waterfalls. Four luxurious poolside cabanas are a great choice for families who want to enjoy additional service. Children must be a minimum of 42 inches tall to use the waterslides.
Gainey Ranch Golf Club
Designed for players of all skill levels, which year-round golf club has the three distinct nine-hole courses. Play on the The Lakes if you enjoy water features, on The Dunes is you like Scottish-type layouts and Arroyo to enjoy amazing desert views. If you forget any of your essential gear at home, visit the pro shop for last minute shopping. Arrive early to polish your game on three putting & chipping greens
After a round, have lunch on the outdoor patio. If you are traveling with kids, they can play off of Junior Tees.
When playing with a paid adult, children 15 and under can play the course for free. Hyatt guests during their stay enjoy the first round of golf at full price and any round after at 50% off.
- Standard: Choose from one King or two Double Hyatt Grand Beds with a balcony or patio featuring Southwest contemporary decor.
- Courtyard One King Bed: Courtyard One King Bed rooms have a view of the lagoon pond and the lawn. Courtyard Two Double Beds is a good option for families.
- Resort Two Double Beds: This is a good choice for families, offering value and a good-size space to relax in.
- Resort King: Couples and honeymooners can request this well-appointed guestroom with a balcony or patio.
- Pure – Hypo-Allergenic Rooms: If you suffer from allergies, these are good rooms to get.
The Regency Club has views of the Regency Court Lagoon and gives you access personal concierge, daily access to Spa Avania and complimentary Wi-Fi internet in the Lounge.
- Palm Suite: Palm Suite has a corner sitting area, giving you space to spread out on your business trip or family getaway.
- Fountain Court: You will have a view of the Fountain Court fountains.
- Hospitality: These suites are designed for groups with a sitting area and a private balcony. There is also a conference area for 8.
- Casita: Located along the lakes that border the resort, the 1,000-square-foot casitas are ideal for families and couples who want more space. Several different layouts are available with up to four bedrooms.
- Paolo Soleri and Karl May Signature Suites: Named after Paolo Soleri and Karl May these accommodations feel like a luxurious private residence.
- Winfield Scott Signature: Named for the founder of Scottsdale, this spacious suite has a living room, conference/dining table with eight armchairs wet bar and private balconies.
- SWB: SWB serves Southwestern bistro-style food.
- Alto ristorante e bar: Serves Italian dishes.
- Noh: Enjoy tasty Sushi and Sashimi at Noh.
- H2Oasis: If you want to spend the whole day relaxing by the pool, put on a summer dress and head to this poolside cafe which serves refreshing drinks and light meals.
- The Grotto: This poolside bar is a great spot to relax and meet other travelers.
- Canyon Market: Order Starbucks coffee and snacks 24 hours a day.
- Cantina Due: This lively bar is located between SWB and Alto, a great spot for a before or an after dinner drink.
Tips, Deals & Packages
Rooms start at $270 per night. Check for golf, family and spa packages to save on vacation. The hotel is 20 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and 25 minutes from Downtown Phoenix.
Plan This Trip:
Location: 7500 E. Doubletree Ranch Road , Scottsdale , Arizona , United States , 480 444 1234