Whether you are looking for a quick weekend getaway from San Francisco, or a week-long family getaway, Lake Tahoe is one of those incredible mountain and lake destination that lets you relax and rejuvenate surrounded by nature. The property offers a collection of rustic lodge-style guest rooms and cottages, including Hypo-Allergenic Room set on 26 scenic acres. Many different types of room and suite layouts are offered, so there is plenty of choice. The hotel offers a 55' catamaran, a trampoline, and lakeside firepits. The Stillwater Spa offers relaxing massages while the lagoon-style swimming pool attracts guests of all ages. Grand Lodge Casino is a fun place to hang out as well. Nearby activities include golf, mountain biking, tennis and hiking.
If you want to be right on the lake, book one of the Lakeside Cottages which are located right on the beach. One bedroom and two bedroom cottage layouts are available, but they are popular, so be sure to book early, particularly in the summer and during the holidays. The cottages are decorated in warm mountain lodge decor. Separate living and dining areas provide plenty of space for the whole family. Amenities include an iHome stereo with an iPod docking station and full bath with Portico amenities. Request one of the downstairs cottages with a spacious outdoor patio, especially if you are traveling with kids.
- Lakeside Double Cottages: Measuring 350 square feet, the accommodations feature two double-sized signature Hyatt Grand Beds. If you have to work while away, there are dual line phones and Internet access. Individual air temperature controls and windows that open make it easy to find just the right temperature for you.
- Lakeside Cottage Upper: This 875-square-foot one bedroom cottage on a stunning private beach is an amazing place to stay for couples, honeymooners and families. Two bedroom cottages are available with 1,225 square feet of space and an outdoor patio of balcony.
- Lakeside Cottage Lower:The spacious 875-square-foot one bedroom cottage (or a 1,225-square-foot two bedroom) has separate living and dining areas, gas fireplace, a kitchenette and an outdoor patio, perfect for a family gathering.
Rooms & Suites
In addition to the charming cottage, the property offers a selection of rooms and suites, giving you a range of other options. The hotel offers the Regency Club Lounge with luxury amenities.
- Deluxe King: The 400-square-foot room has beautiful views of the grounds and has a comfortable King size bed. A similar layout is offered with two Queen beds. Balcony King is a good choice if you want to enjoy the views from your own balcony.
- Executive King: This configuration gives you a bit more space: 470 square feet. There is a separate work area. The room can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- Grand King: The 500-square-foot room is a good option for families who need more space.
- Junior King Suite: The 550-square-foot can accommodate 4 guests and features an open space floor plan. Family Junior Suite is the same size and is designed with family travelers in mind.
- One Bedroom Suite: This luxury suite has large picture windows offering a scenic view of the grounds.
Tips, Deals & Packages
Rooms start at $210 per night. The hotel offers seasonal packages and deals. In the summer, the Adventure Package includes a $70 water sports voucher.
In the winter, the "Snow on Sale" deal gives you a free 4th night.
Plan This Trip:
Location: 111 Country Club Drive , Incline Village , Nevada , United States , website, 775 832 1234