Rain Thai Bistro in Chattanooga is a family-owned and operated restaurant that has been in business for 10 years in the heart of Chattanooga. Specializing in both westernized and more traditional Thai cuisine, they serve up the best of both worlds with a versatile fusion menu.
The decor is eye catching, warm, and welcoming and the restaurant is separated into three distinct sections to accommodate your needs. They have the main dining hall for walk-ins and casual diners or the more traditional Rain Room for those after a more authentic experience, where you will sit at lower tables on the floor. There is also a fresh sushi bar for those after a sumptuous dish of fresh fish.
All the ingredients and food are prepared on site daily from the freshest ingredients. The menu offers both gluten-free and vegetarian options, and every dish is offered with your choice of meat, seafood, or tofu.
When making a reservation at Rain Thai, it’s important to know which area you’d like to be in; for larger parties, the Rain Room is an excellent private dining space for a party of any function.
- Starters - Rain’s Crispy Rolls, Rain’s Spring Rolls, fresh basil rolls, steamed dumplings, chicken satay, Lagoon Shrimp, and Rain’s Tempura.
- Soups & Salads - Tom yum goong, tom yum talay, Rain’s Chicken Noodle Bowl, tom kha gai, Rain’s Beef Noodle Soup, talay salad, spicy Thai steak house salad, house green salad, and Rain Side Salad.
- Mains - Cashew chicken, ginger chicken, spicy basil, Garlic Delight, Rain’s Thai Fried Rice, orathai’s stir fried noodles, classic pad thai, Rain’s Thai Curry, panang curry, massamam curry, yellow curry, green curry, and red curry.
- Side Dishes - fried rice, sticky rice, stir-fried bok choy, stir-fried green beans, stir-fried assorted vegetables, and brown rice.
- Drinks - Rain Thai Bistro offers a range of soft drinks and teas as well as domestic and imported beers.
6933 Lee Hwy Suite 400, Chattanooga, TN 37421, website, Phone: 423-386-5586