The next time you book a flight, no matter whether you're traveling domestically or internationally, take a closer look at your boarding pass and baggage stickers. They'll all be labeled with specific three letter codes. These airport codes, also known as IATA location identifiers, are given to airports all around the world. Rather than referring to airports by their names, which can often be long and subject to change, pilots and aviation officials make use of these airport codes. There are a lot of different airports and airport codes for the state of Florida, and if you're traveling to Tampa, the airport code to be aware of is TPA. TPA is the airport code for Tampa International Airport. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
1.Tampa Airport Code
2.History of Tampa Airport Code TPA
3.Statistics for Tampa Airport Code TPA
4.Parking at Tampa Airport Code TPA
6.Hotels at Tampa Airport Code TPA
Tampa Airport Code
- Tampa Airport Code, Photo: CWilliam/stock.adobe.com
- History of Tampa Airport Code TPA, Photo: petert2/stock.adobe.com
- Statistics for Tampa Airport Code TPA, Photo: Delmas Lehman/stock.adobe.com
- Parking at Tampa Airport Code TPA , Photo: mokee81/stock.adobe.com
- Getting There, Photo: petert2/stock.adobe.com
- Hotels at Tampa Airport Code TPA, Photo: davit85/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: mokee81/stock.adobe.com
More Ideas: Rusty Pelican
The Rusty Pelican is an exceptional dining and special events venue in Tampa that offers an exquisite venue for weddings, ceremonies, and receptions. Perched on the Rocky Point District of Tampa, the Rusty Pelican has been creating memories for more than 40 years with its magical gardens of swaying palm trees, weeping willows, twinkling lights and cool, ocean breezes. The tropical hideaway boasts impressive views and award-winning Caribbean cuisine and is a charmingly versatile venue with designated areas that can be hired for any event from intimate wedding ceremonies to vibrant receptions.
Amenities & Facilities
Set on the water’s edge with panoramic views of Tamp Bay, the Rusty Pelican is an idyllic spot for a romantic wedding with a variety of sites for all types of occasion. Vows can be exchanged in the private Bayside Gazebo or inside against a backdrop of stunning ocean views, and elegant receptions can be held in in one of the various indoor event spaces with high ceilings, chandeliers, and floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular vistas. The Rusty Pelican can host indoor and outdoor weddings for up to 220 guests in a variety of elegant banquet rooms and private indoor and outdoor ceremony spaces overlooking Tampa Bay’s beautiful waterfront.
Boasting breathtaking views of Tamp Bay, the Grand Ballroom is the most significant banquet room available and can accommodate up to 250 guests. The ballroom features a private entrance, a built-in dance floor, and floor-to-ceiling windows with spectacular panoramic ocean views.
The Bay Room is ideal for smaller private parties of up to 50 guests and features a private entrance, an artfully crafted stained-glass window, a magnificent fireplace, and stunning views of the bay. The Tampa Room is also perfect for an intimate gathering of no more than 50 people and has a private entrance and a built-in dance floor. The Wedding Gazebo offers a pretty and secluded garden setting overlooking the beautiful waters of the bay for an unforgettable outdoor ceremony for up to 250 guests.
The Rusty Pelican offers several Special Occasion Menus and Hosted Bar Packages. These include the Traditional Package – Plated, which features hors-d'oeuvres, salad, and plated entrées, as well as a coffee and tea service, a three hour hosted bar service with brand cocktails and signature drinks, a Champagne toast, cake cutting and serving, floor length table linen and napkins, and white, ivory or black Chiavari chairs with cushions. Other Special Occasion Menus include the Traditional Buffet, the Deluxe Package – Plated, the Deluxe Grand Buffet, the Premier Package – Plated, the Premier Ultimate Buffet, Wedding Brunch, Wedding Plated Luncheon, and the Lunch Ultimate Grand Buffet.
Extended hours are available if required, and there is no room rental charges or bartender fee with the Wedding Bar Package. Children’s and vegetarian menus can be arranged, and complimentary limousine transportation to the wedding for the bride from partnering hotels, or a nearby church is possible with the Full Package Reception. The Rusty Pelican also hosts a lively Sunday brunch, and serves a regular Sunset and Dinner menu, along with handcrafted cocktails during weekday happy hours.
The Rusty Pelican is located at 2425 N Rocky Point Drive in Tampa and has secure on-site parking.
2425 N Rocky Point Drive, Tampa, FL 33607, Phone: 813-281-1943
You are reading "Tampa Airport Code " Back to Top
More Ideas: Tampa Bay Food Tours
Florida is filled with amazing scenery and things to do, renowned all over the globe for its family theme parks and thrilling attractions. The Sunshine State is also famous for its world class beaches, warm weather, and big city locations like Miami and Orlando, but there’s much to Florida than sand, sea, sun, and Disney World.
The state also boasts an excellent array of restaurants, bars, cafés, and other eateries. There are some super seafood places all around Florida and plenty of other great restaurants too, serving up all sorts of delights from casual American fare to gourmet meals. Heading off on Tampa Bay Food Tours is a great way for foodies to enjoy some of the best meals in Florida.
Tampa Bay Food Tours
The Tampa Bay area is one of the most touristic locations in Florida, and with good reason. It's home to a super theme park in the form of Busch Gardens, some excellent family attractions like Adventure Island and the Florida Aquarium, and some world class beaches too. It's also filled with awesome restaurants, and you can see and experience some of the very best on the Tampa Bay Food Tours.
- Tampa Bay Food Tours - Tampa Bay Food Tours runs food tours all around the Tampa Bay area, including in the city of Tampa itself, but also in St Pete and Dunedin. There are currently four different tours available, each taking you to different restaurants, bars, and other eateries around Tampa Bay. Guests will enjoy savors and samples at some of the best culinary hot spots in their chosen location, enjoying amazing snacks, quality craft beers, fine wines, and more.
- Three Hour Tours - Tampa Bay Food Tours run for about three hours on average, giving you a leisurely experience and filling up a whole afternoon with scrumptious treats for all to enjoy. The tours involve some walking too, with your friendly and experienced guide leading the way, pointing out some of the more interesting landmarks and neighborhoods as you travel between restaurants, breweries, shops, and more. You'll learn a lot, seeing a new side of Tampa Bay while also being able to enjoy some awesome food and drinks.
- Experienced Tour Guides - The tour guides are one of the best aspects of choosing Tampa Bay Food Tours. These guides aren't just there to lead the way and take you to the various eateries and drinking locations; they really know the Tampa Bay area better than everyone and are eager to share their knowledge and experience with each and every tour group. They're all local people who love the Tampa Bay area and adore showing off their favorite streets, buildings, and hotspots along the way. They’re also very friendly and sociable people, happy to share stories and answer any questions you might have along the way.
- Small Group Food Tours - Another big advantage of Tampa Bay Food Tours is the group sizes. Many food tours all around Florida and beyond try to fit as many people into each group as possible, leading to crowded situations and a lack of opportunities for the tour-goers to interact with each other and their guide. Tampa Bay Food Tours only runs small group tours, with a maximum group size of 12, ensuring that everyone has the space and time they need to enjoy the tour, speak with the guide, and have a great day out.
- Four Tours To Choose From - Currently, Tampa Bay Food Tours offers no less than four different tour options: two in Dunedin, one in Tampa, and one in St Pete. Each tour is totally unique, so you can come back and do different tours to have fresh experiences every time. The Beach Drive Dine and Wine Tour of St Pete, for instance, takes you to some of the top beachfront locations in this beautiful part of Tampa Bay for snacks and drinks at places like The Birchwood Inn, The Canopy, and Farm Table Cucina. The Riverwalk Dine and Wine Tour of Tampa, meanwhile, follows the riverfront path in Downtown Tampa, stopping off at up to five super restaurants along the way, with example locations being the 1891 Tampa Bay Hotel and Oxford Exchange.
Tampa Bay is rapidly developing into one of the top destinations in Florida for foodies and craft beer and wine lovers, and the Tampa Bay Food Tours are the very best way for visitors to this super part of the Sunshine State to really sample a wide variety of savors and flavors all around the area. You’ll visit the best restaurants, sample the tastiest treats, learn a lot about the culture and history of each location, and have plenty of happy memories to look back on.
Reserve your tour now on the official Tampa Bay Food Tours site, or call up 813 310 4401 to learn more. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an online contact form with any questions or queries you might have about these Florida food tours.
You are reading "Tampa Airport Code " Back to Top
More Ideas: Centre Club
Situated on the 8th and top floors of the Urban Centre Towers in the heart of Tampa’s Westshore District, Centre Club offers a stylish and sophisticated venue for a variety of celebrations from weddings receptions, rehearsal dinners, vow renewals and intimate ceremonies. Boasting breathtaking views of the Tampa Bay area, the Club features an array of event spaces for all types of functions, ranging from a spacious Skyline dining room and the chic Bentley's lounge to several beautifully decorated private dining and meeting rooms, and the grand Bayview Ballroom for lavish affairs. All spaces are decorated with modern art and sculpture to create a sophisticated palette of lighting and landscape that exudes an atmosphere of elegance and refinement. The Center Club also offers professional wedding services such as wedding coordination, planning and management, catering and menu selection, décor ideas, vendor recommendations, room set-up and break-down, and full-service coordination on the day.
Amenities & Facilities
Centre Club offers a variety of event spaces for all types of celebrations from intimate to grand, including the YBOR Boardroom, the Origins Lounge with a full-service bar, several small meeting rooms, and the grand and beautifully appointed Bayview Ballroom, which boasts spectacular panoramic views over Tamp Bay. The Club is also home to an extraordinary in-house restaurant that serves innovative menus of superb culinary creations that reflect the tastes and flavors of the Tampa Bay Area. With a focus on Floribbean cuisine, à la carte menus feature the freshest, locally sourced seasonal ingredients that are served with imagination and flair and accompanied by award-winning wines and signature libations.
Centre Club offers inclusive wedding and reception packages, which feature the use of the Bayview Ballroom for six hours, a four-hour bar package, a cheese and fruit display, butler-served hors-d'oeuvres, a Champagne toast, and a cake cutting and coffee service. Packages also include a dance floor, floor-length white or ivory linens and chair covers with standard sashes, a choice of napkin color, mirror tiles and three votive candles on tables, menu tasting for up to four people, free underground parking, and a professional wedding coordinator.
Centre Club’s Clubline has friendly and professional staff on hand to offer an array of concierge services, ranging from recommendations for quality hotels in the area, reservations of hotel accommodation, access and organizing of high-end transportation to and from the airport, and booking of trips and tours if required.
Centre Club is situated on the 8th floor of the Urban Centre Towers at 123 South Westshore Blvd, 8th Floor, Tampa and is open Mondays from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and Tuesday through Friday from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm and closed on the weekends. Complimentary covered parking is offered for functions and events.
123 South Westshore Blvd, 8th Floor, Tampa, FL 33609, Phone: 813-286-4040
You are reading "Tampa Airport Code " Back to Top